Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Say Nothing posted:

Not Dilbert.

seid :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Rhyno posted:

You're thinking of Doug.

Wally has hair :argh:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Where are Badger and Professor Eggs

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Wait I thought Amadeus Cho was Hulk now, what happened to that

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

C'mon Marvel you know you want to.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

redbackground posted:

How is Clark making himself look exactly like Bruce?

Kryptonian Super Face Contortion, duh.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"Doom might have killed billions but at least he's not a republican"

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Ygolonac posted:

Ghost Rider is an entirely serious book, right?

That is totally Franky from Goon.

I would read Goon Flaming Skull Version

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Because Bruce Wayne yeah, I am the cream, yeah, the cream of the crop. And there is no one that does it better than Bane! On balance, off balance, doesn't matter. I'm better than you are, yeah and I'm talking everyone in Gotham City. And I'm even talking to Commissioner James Gordon, yeah. I'm on my way and nothing is gonna stop me. Nothing's gonna stop me.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Megaspel posted:

Batman, just stop.

From a really serious bit in Injustice. Previous and next pages are fine.

I honestly think that in a decade when Injustice is nothing but another "Supes turns evil" story in the annals of history, this page will be its sole epitaph.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

Is that a problem?

It's funny because she wants him to stop hurting himself but given the angles in the first panel, the only way she could have put a concerned hand on his shoulder from behind is if she took the time to walk around him while he was slamming his fists on the post.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Ignite Memories posted:

My worst nightmare is someone walking up behind me at the urinal and threatening to cut my cock off if I can't identify a Garth Ennis character

You mean Steve Dillon but yeah

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Me am not totally ignorant of Bizarro laws

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

e: Okay that was in bad taste even for me

AnonSpore fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Mar 8, 2016

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I like how the other onlookers are totally okay with this usage of superpowers

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Travis343 posted:

ED-209 only has gun hands. that's it's only way to interact with the world. It's like asking why do primates keep using our opposable thumbs to grip things.

That explains a lot about Master Pandemonium

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Wanderer posted:

Is Godzilla in Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden? And if not, why not?

They're saving him for The Magical Realms of Tir na Nog: Escape from Necron 7 - The Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie - Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa coming to you soon in 2023!

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Diana I'm pretty sure that's not socially acceptable in any culture for any gender no matter how curious you are

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I like Stjepan Šejic's art of super heroes having sex :kiddo:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

X-O posted:

You've got it backwards.

Bow before the superior intellect of TRUMP, Richards

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Awful!Goons

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I've seen panels floating around of Starfire basically being a humongous slut. Is that just unfortunate drawings with edited text, or is it real, and if it is real how does it reconcile with baking soda chugger Starfire?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I'm the darts that go krunk

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Dark Phantom needs to see whoever it is who does Living Ghost's hair because that look's not working out for him at all

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

If my name was The Living Ghost I'd make drat sure as many people knew about it as possible, too.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Zeeman posted:

I mean, the reason they're getting up off the ground on that page is because Black Canary was so turned on by Batman beating up some thugs that she just had to have sex with him right then and there:

"We keep our masks on" is such a laughable line that this page belongs in the thread too

And I will leave my mask on

*GAZE*

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Does that include the Mini Supes launching from his hand thing

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Calaveron posted:

God knows I'd instantly quit my job and never return to it if I was offered the chance to punch Hitler in the face.

Not just the chance, your new job would be to punch Hitler in the face

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

If you liked Inferno Cop you should also watch Ninja Slayer

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Hulk Smash! posted:

Also:

By Odin's Beer
Soup thOR Salad
Great Cakes Avengers

C'mon that should be "Buy Odin's Beer"

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

That doesn't make sense, if a huge man who is incredibly strong swings a pillow at you with all his might it's still gonna loving hurt

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

SynthOrange posted:

Alright time to do the salute, everyone in a line!

Those have got to be the most unflattering henchman costumes ever made

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

WickedHate posted:

Well yeah, haven't you heard? He won a Pulitzer! :D

His wife is really hot too

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Pureauthor posted:

How is he driving over the windows without breaking them?

Proportional fine steering and weight distribution of a spider

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Wade Wilson posted:

This is probably the case, considering how she starts breaking down in denial here.

Spider-Man consistently owns bones

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Has Pete done the large butt to block holes thing that trapdoor spiders do?

Asking for a friend

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

dordreff posted:

He has not displayed his super-badonkadonk-having powers yet, no.

But... anything a spider can...

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

Yeah that's a p. ballsy cabbie to openly gently caress with the guy like that.

His first guess was Spidey, that means he's a New York cabbie

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

It was totally Batman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

Squirrel Girl beats up everyone.

Scientific progress goes boink