Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

There's some bots in this house...
(From Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #7)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Bucnasti posted:

I was thinking of this exact thing recently. Like the cocaine villain from the 80s. Have any new villains been created recently based on current cultural ills? Like is there a social media villain out there?

Most social media companies are run by the worst scum of the earth and are very villainous.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Were the kids palestinian?

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

John Dyne posted:

Marvel just loving loves RTJ and I'm here for it.

I thought those were Luke Cage and Iron Fist.

Shame that every time Killer Mike opens his mouth to talk or tweet, RTJs becomes way less cool.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

In the current run (heh) of the Flash, Wally is Quantum Leaping through the lives of different speedsters across time, space and dimensions in order to fix some leaks from the Speed Force. This time, he's currently in a Reverse-Flash' body, in the Legion of Doom. Hijinks ensue.

The Flash #711

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

ImpAtom posted:

This is far more amusing than I was expecting from a Wally West ongoing. Is he still responsible for a whole bunch of hero murder or did they retcon that awful thing out?

Still responsible, but the next issue seems to be him (and the writer) figuring it out. So far, it's been a fun read with some really nice moments for Wally (specially last issue). It begins in #768.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

X-Factor #9

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Are those pages cropped or is it a digital comic made in 9:16 ratio?

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

(Justice League Incarnate #1)
Super friends don't let friends use drugs.

Vincent fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Feb 2, 2022

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Darthemed posted:

Spider-Man Unlimited #16 (1997)

Captain Marvel #27 (2002)

Why is Rick Jones black in here?

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Daredevil #31.

I love the : D expression he has.

(he's wearing that costume 'cause he's in prision for his catholic guilt, basically. They let him wear a mask while he serves his time).

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Doc Savage in a sleeveless shirt feels wrong. He should be wearing a torn shirt with a strand of fabric going from his shoulder to his oddly immaculate cuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Justice, Inc. #1

Justice, Inc. #2

It's an old ad, it appeared in different comics.