Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

davidspackage posted:

Bishop's X-jacket is pretty sharp, too.
He's on the run and in hiding, but he's still wearing it the whole way through lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Elissimpark posted:

I feel Tradd Moore could, but couldn't find an example to back that up.

e: looking at a heap of his art on Google and I've seen maybe one butt (the Hulk's, I think). That seems really unusual for someone doing comics for the big Two. In a good way, that is. No gratuitous T 'n' A.

Maybe it's like Liefeld and feet. Dude just can't draw asses.
Does this Silver Surfer count?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Not a cat but I would also do this with a cat.
Spider-Island: I Love New York City

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Mierenneuker posted:

Someone post the newspaper Spider-Man panel that features a shrunk Spidey with a similary sized Scott Lang and Hank Pym talking about the proportionate strength of a spider (iirc).
Found it:

Synthbuttrange posted:

Help! The spider also has the strength of a spider!

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Argue posted:

Powers did that, sorta. Walker and Wolf, equals in strength, both got depowered while fighting, and Walker proceeded to beat the poo poo out of Wolf because Walker actually bothered to stay in shape and Wolf didn't. He was screaming "you should have kept in better shape, you gently caress" the whole time too
Man, the art and proofreading are pretty loving bad, but it is a compelling story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Gummy Joe posted:

You can very honestly say that nobody's ever seen Thanos and Batroc in the same room together.
:colbert:

apparently you had to get several similar packs to build Thanos, lmao that the torso one was Batroc. Cap and Iron Man for each leg, Hellcat and Spider Woman for left arms and heads (one of each per each but nothing different about the parts), Hulk for right arm

stringless fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Apr 16, 2024