Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Mental Organism Designed Only for Fuckin'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

SWEET CAROLINE

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Old school Red Hood back there.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Why does that guy get to wear a cowboy hat in court but I can't wear my fez or drive my tiny car?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Red posted:

So he could make that joke.

I didn't know lawyers got to use props! I want a Carrot Top as a lawyer movie now.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Gaz-L posted:

...something something great power something blah responsibility? I dunno, probably not an important part of the character.

Yeah Spider-Man fights crime not because he's a good person or revenge or anything like that. He fights it because he feels he has to. Even if the only crime left was patent law violations he'd be Spider-Lawyer out there trying to prosecute those bastards.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
One time Carnage escaped by sending the Symbiote out through an online game.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Superman and Supergirl both have super speed. Why don't they just take their clothes off real fast?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
There's gonna be a blow up!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Yo homeboy.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Did Logan become part of the Dallas Buyer's Club?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Lurdiak posted:

Deadpool, you forgot to mention he's a NAZI made of bees.

How do you forget that. Swarm has two notable things about him:

1. is bees
2. is Nazi

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Josef bugman posted:

I don't even really know the context for this and yet I can almost hear the "it's you" in my head.

Doc Ock took over Peter's mind and tried to become a better Spider-Man but Goblin undermined the whole thing and Ock couldn't handle it. He gave control back to Peter and this is Goblin realizing that it's no longer Otto in there.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

prefect posted:

He gave control back to Peter? That's really a bummer; I wanted to believe Pete found a way to save himself. :(

It was a redemption story for Doc Ock. He realized he wasn't selfless enough to save things but Peter Parker was.

Edit: the best part of the whole story was that he couldn't stop talking like a villain and his catch phrase was "the die is cast!"

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Sep 11, 2016

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ImpAtom posted:

Being altruistic doesn't make it redemptive.

The difference is that Peter Parker would have given up his life to save a stranger. Otto would have not given the smallest poo poo if it wasn't the woman he loved and also wouldn't have considered anything he did wrong if he hadn't been forced into a very specific situation where she couldn't be rescued.

Uhh yeah the story is that an extremely selfish man did one selfless thing?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
They then immediately go back to publicly making stuff for Spider-Man.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Captain Bravo posted:

Supes shoulda brought Ben Grimm.

If I remember right Ben shows up for a page or so to drop something off and Cap tells Batman not to talk poo poo about the big rock monster because he's a good dude.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The only superhero from my state is Razorback but let's face it when you got him why would you need anyone else?

dordreff posted:

He has not displayed his super-badonkadonk-having powers yet, no.

He is firmly against that type of thing.

Fantastic Four 21

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I always liked Paladin and I can't for the life of me tell you why or tell you anything super interesting about him. But he tries, ok.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Kwyndig posted:

Well, most of the rain forest that has been lost to human action is farmland so you're right back into supervillain territory.

Small fields would be producing things at fantastic rates. Wouldn't need a sprawling farm.

If I could make plants grow fast I would hang out at the beach making seaweed touch people's legs.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Slaten.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Gavok posted:

Disappointed in the lack of Steve Austin-based funny comic book panels on the last page.

What?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

CzarChasm posted:

So, he's naked except for the fat suit harness? What, in case someone sees his silhouette through the window, they won't wonder where the fat guy went?

He wants to know what it's like to be pregnant.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
"Doctor Octopus but with sausages instead of metal arms." - the guy who pitched that villain

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hank Henshaw sounds like a 70's wrestling heel from Smoky Mountain. Can't believe he took the TV title from the Nature Boy.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Oct 19, 2016

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Gavok posted:

I'm rather partial to the pre-fame video he made explaining Knightfall where it was super low-budget. Where Bane was a skinny guy in a luchador mask and Azrael was a black dude in a terrible blond wig excitedly holding a cross. When he became Azbat, he wore a red bucket over his head and Freddy Krueger claws.

This is actually exactly how I remember the comic anyway.

Is Doomsday Foggy?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

bunnyofdoom posted:

Nooooo......don't bring that depressing poo poo here. It's already ruined the funny comics thread in PYF cause it's not funny most of the time, just depressing as gently caress.

That comic has Mike in it. Rest assured any of the strips with Mike in them are good because that dude really knows how to hang.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Why do so many of Green Arrow's villains use bow and arrows? Haven't any of them ever heard of a gun?

Edit: Like these people hear there's a motherfucker out there who is the best with a bow and arrow. This dude is so good at shooting arrows he gets to hang out with Superman like they're peers and best buddies. They take this knowledge and they're all "you know what? I'm gonna out bow and arrow him."

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Oct 21, 2016

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ImpAtom posted:

Frank leaves a shitload of evidence behind. His blood and hair is probably over a dozen crime scenes a month alone.

With the way he narrates about killing criminals I'd bet there's some other types of DNA evidence there too.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Android Blues posted:

Or turn them into an evil ghost. Fancy underwater cells just facilitate Hannibal Lecter-type the enemy of my enemy is my friend exchanges, they don't produce evil ghosts. The ROI is good.

Yeah you don't want to do that either.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I wish all things were written on laser scrolls.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hawkeye appears to have experienced a severe dislocation.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
One time a fight spilled out of the ring and out of the building and came back the following show.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Manuel Calavera posted:

Now I need to hear more about this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironman_Heavymetalweight_Championship this is the Japanese fed belt Jurdiak mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2wo5D-Zoc4

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Taskmaster and Bullseye should have a series where they fight over who is Deadpool's best friend.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
They already had implied Bob from Hydra. Why not implied skull man with photographic reflexes?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm not fighting a car!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Chinaman7000 posted:

I keep clicking this but it isn't taking me anywhere, my browser is broken

Don't worry, I know one weird trick to fix it. Computer repair men hate me.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

bunnyofdoom posted:

Tbf I am not a computer repair man and I hate you

You've made me a computer despair man :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

joehonkie posted:

Better without context:

Jimmy Olsen #85, I think?

I can't take this as anything other than Jimmy wishing he could ride a wiener.