Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Five years from now, this image shows up on a Tumblr titled "Things Only A 90s Kid Would Get." It is the only remnant of Black Bowser Jr.'s legacy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the i can't get my life together and find a decent job despite being a college educated 28 year old and just smoke weed and play videogames all day and call people "friend of the family" and "human being" online - meme

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

the i can't get my life together and find a decent job despite being a college educated 28 year old and just smoke weed and play videogames all day and call people "friend of the family" and "human being" online - meme
Be respectful of minorities, and gaming, and you will find balance in life.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

Buy a copy and play it with your brother to reawaken the spirit of gaming within him.

I think the last time we gamed together was a christmas where he got NFL Blitz for the N64 and I owned him at it repeatedly so he started crying. I guess I'm to blame.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Be respectful of minorities, and gaming, and you will find balance in life.

i dont respect anything but gameing my friend

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Minorities in Gaming thread is going to be moved out of the gas chamber, and to Imp Zone, where it will be popular and successful.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

The Minorities in Gaming thread is going to be moved out of the gas chamber, and to Imp Zone, where it will be popular and successful.

Satan Is Real

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Everyone in Traditional Games likes Imp Zone now because of me and they're all going to post here, and not be laughed at.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

2015 is the year the board games megathread stops sucking and gets a second joke.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

We can be aggressively nice to everyone all the time!! :)

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

2015 is the year the board games megathread stops sucking and gets a second joke.
Not gonna happen, board gamers kind of inherently suck on a fundamental level.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Bored gamers.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

zen death robot posted:

We don't want Games posters here

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
But seriously folks, we need a hot new mentally I'll mass murderer or megalomaniac to idolize. FYADs got hitler. LF had Mao. YOSPOS has AIDS. We need fresh talent in the Zone.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Average Bear posted:

But seriously folks, we need a hot new mentally I'll mass murderer or megalomaniac to idolize. FYADs got hitler. LF had Mao. YOSPOS has AIDS. We need fresh talent in the Zone.
Kuja, Kefka, Sephiroth, Zeal.

Edit: Brahne

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Lemmie just throw this out there, test the waters; gane.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Three word names with capital letters and no spaces are making a comeback, report forums posters PierreTheMime and PaletteSwappedNinja.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Everyone's posting from a Linux browser installed on their Playstation 2 now.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

zen death robot posted:

I'm posting from my PSP :hehe:
This is why you're IK.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

kefka did nothing wrong, in fact he had some pretty good ideas

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Push the shell, climb the shell" is going to be real big this year, just you wait.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
le epic meme: referring to video games as videos juegos

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

zen death robot posted:

I'm posting from my PSP :hehe:

post from youre ds browser cart then well talk

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Everyone in Traditional Games likes Imp Zone now because of me and they're all going to post here, and not be laughed at.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Uhhh what about the epic Doom players ERic Harris and Dylan Kobold?!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

le epic meme: referring to video games as videos juegos

video jogos

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
dota meme fit for imps (?? questionable): using cyka to insult people even if u dont speak russian

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

The results are in: the epic new Imp Zone meme is Kuribo's Shoe.

topic locked.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

can't wait for imp zone to turn 10 years old so someone can make a new version of the spergs and virgs post.....

I know we haven't seen much of him, but I think the yolomancer has the right posting style to pull this post off.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

dota meme fit for imps (?? questionable): using cyka to insult people even if u dont speak russian

lets use the russian word "YOBA" to talk about casual games

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Imp Zone is getting big into ragtime piano, because of Mario World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZMroQOtS_U

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

lets use the russian word "YOBA" to talk about casual games

perfect

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

instead of posting memes on the internet, we think really intensely about the meme in our own heads.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nobody in Imp Zone calls them Goombas anymore, we call them Kuribo, and we call Koopas "Aerith."

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sir Krawlie is very popular in Imp Zone right now, and the entire sewer area, esp. the treasure chest with the Bolt Sword.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

twisted tale of spike mcWANG

• Locked thread