Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
God Damn Dam God
Dec 24, 2004

I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.
Grimey Drawer
Yesss! Mom just stocked up on pizza rolls. I am ready to raid. Send invite whenever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I beat the game yesterday and got all the endings and achievements and trophies now what?

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Applewhite posted:

That Toadopolis guy is still there? What a loser.

There's no one outside Toadopolis -- I was doing soil quality analysis dailies there all morning and for part of last night (nightsoil chewing). Come see for yours elf.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

burritolingus posted:

I beat the game yesterday and got all the endings now what?

They patched the game last night there are five new endings now.

Randy Mythbuster posted:

Yesss! Mom just stocked up on pizza rolls. I am ready to raid. Send invite whenever.

Wanna run the Courtrooms of Slagoth with me and Kitchner? It's only a nine hour run and you might pick up [Epic Gavel] if some doucher doesn't need/greed spoof it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Suicide Sam E. posted:

There's no one outside Toadopolis -- I was doing soil quality analysis dailies there all morning and for part of last night (nightsoil chewing). Come see for yours elf.

Sam E. you fucker.
Got ganked and lost ten (10) blue level gems to those clowns!
I said I was gonna send you those Chardz but now I'm not gonna 'till you send me 10 blue gems to replace the ones I lost >:O

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Oh, I'm so sorry to the zombie pigman dude~! I didn't realize people in the Non-Kosher Allegiance were in this channel. I just assumed it was all Kluless Kosher Klan regs who refused to go in with the BS mandatory Klan namechange rule. I feel so bad.

Yeah, that's Killsteell the Elf-gnome Social Parasite ("Biggest Ears in the Biz"). He just looks like a Goblin Sex-addict and a lot of players don't notice him at all, being so tiny and hiding inside the wireframe for the fat, immobile guard outside of of Toadopolis who gives out the newbie quest to find your Noob Zone buddies.

Again, sorry I got you killed and flagged for groin-stomping.

I feel liek a real moron for accidentally doing this. Killsteel said he feels bad too and said to get your friends and have a free shoulder punch point on him. She (my friend RPs as a male Elf-gnome so please don't gender-shame her) sounded very upset about the mistake over Pictochat.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Wait, what?

Okay, I have Killsteel on Verasignals now. She said she thought you robbed me, Applewhite. She's saying now you didn't have anything on you and that that proves you're full of crap and stole my Chardz

(I'm going to mail the gems to you now (I'm in the Central Automated Sorting Room now with the Mailcarrier dudes their postal crits are sick!) just in case this is all some horrible confusion thing.)

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
I'm stuck in the water level. That drat drowning music is driving me mad.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Applewhite posted:

They patched the game last night there are five new endings now.

Son of a bitch.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I'm on my way back to the Sorting Room now. After all the conveyors were jammed and UPeX robots were killed this appears to summon General Postmeister and the lazy scripting just adds everyone in the zone to the target list, even if you're just there to collect stamps and buy the 2015 Pepe LePew set from the vendors. The Exact Postage attack kept hitting me when the boss would enter a spammed mini-game routine because my latency is over 500 so I basically cannot do anything were real time positions are required, whch since my gear does not all fit the Jamma Raid Tiers as defined by PlayPal Community I kept taking psycho infections. Long story short: I died.

I was on the Ghost Train to Ghosty Death Lump but the conductors loaded like right on top of me. Now I'm in the Wispy Nergal Marshes collecting Poh flames. (I have to get enough for the Boo Bus to the Train and the Ghost Train and to pay my spirit citations ticket off because I am not doing that Appear in Hades Court quest again it was boring enough to kill me IRL LOL :-P)

It'll probably be a few hours before I'm back at the Sorting Room to eat my bones and regain some of my powers.
:ohdear:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Wait, what?

Okay, I have Killsteel on Verasignals now. She said she thought you robbed me, Applewhite. She's saying now you didn't have anything on you and that that proves you're full of crap and stole my Chardz

(I'm going to mail the gems to you now (I'm in the Central Automated Sorting Room now with the Mailcarrier dudes their postal crits are sick!) just in case this is all some horrible confusion thing.)

Killsteel is full of poo poo. I've got the Gemtrack mod installed that can automatically track the DSN (Digital Serial Number) of any gem that I've ever owned. I ran it and it says Killsteel has them. I even took a screenshot for proof:

I'm sorry. I know Killsteel is your friend but I reported her for camping and also fraud. She should learn to play properly and not just rely on the fact that she's a girl to get away with stuff.

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Jan 4, 2015

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

LumpyGumby posted:

I'm stuck in the water level. That drat drowning music is driving me mad.

Lol if you don't have mod that converts the drowning music to techno.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I drowned so hard last night and my friends even joined in.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

man that gem mod is basically hacking I hope your happy

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

man that gem mod is basically hacking I hope your happy

Whatever there are too many cheaters out there who use cheap tricks to get gems, this is just me protecting myself. Not having Gemtracker.exe is like not having a dash cam on your car (which I have).

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Applewhite posted:

Sent you a friend request. Wanna run the Courtrooms of Slagoth? I'm trying to put together a full set of Judge's Robes, but Chief Dragon Justice AntonIn SCALEia only has a 1% of dropping [Wig of Fiery Adjudication].

His ship could be the Crimson Permanent Assurance.

Man the CoS are so loving difficult. Even if you don't end up with one person of your legal team just afk in the lobby so they can take the xp for your court victories (this happens all the time btw, they need to patch it so you can kick afk lawyers) you just get the judge sustaining so many objections it takes forever to get through the case. I heard there used to be a bug where if you spammed objections the judge would just sit there and wouldn't do anything else to intervene so you could just kill the defence team which would let the judge rule in your favour. There are tons of guys who did this to get the robes but now I need to spend 6 months doing court cases to get the same? so loving poo poo. If they don't change it soon I'll unsubscribe with my two characters and get my friends to do the same.

With my accountant pirate alt there were no good accountancy practice names left so I started one called "xX360noscopebalancesheetsXx and Coopers." Our corporate logo is the excel file symbol with lightening bolts behind it and a skull over the top.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I'm tempted to start a disgruntled office drone dwarf character and get it to level 50 before cross speccing it into a serial killer. I know it's really cliche and OP but if the devs didn't want you to play the class they would have patched it by now.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I almost found all eight pages but then slenderman caught me.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

burritolingus posted:

I almost found all eight pages but then slenderman caught me.

gently caress that poo poo son, give bendyman a whirl and learn the meaning of fear

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
Bendyman hasn't inspired any child murders yet so slenderman is currently still winning

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
I failed the second stage of the main questline, gently caress this game.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

The Groper posted:

I failed the second stage of the main questline, gently caress this game.

heh scrub.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Killsteel just messaged me that Toadopolis is a gem mine and open for business.

E:
Dammit all. I'm starting to not trust that Social Parasite. I don't think he was being serious about letting anyone in.

Suicide Sam E. fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Jan 4, 2015

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Killsteel just messaged me that Toadopolis is a gem mine and open for business.

So if any of you still need to get your precious stones off, the way is clear!

Dammit, Sam E!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
hi im new can u give me free stuff? thx

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
You know, as a precaution until all of this is sorted out, if you see anyone in the klan "Quest Giver" do not trust them. I'm not saying that all of them are bad. I've hung out with a lot of them and they seem pretty chillaxed. But what I am saying is that whenever there was potential for gain in the video game they have betrayed me instantly and this has happened to others as well.

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
tackled in belt help plz!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

WTS: Extra hammers. I have too many hammers they're all I can craft atm. Looking to reduce weight/gain inventory back. NO ENCHANTMENTS, just regular hammers!

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

WTS: Extra hammers. I have too many hammers they're all I can craft atm. Looking to reduce weight/gain inventory back. NO ENCHANTMENTS, just regular hammers!

I will trade you Dingeweed for hammers. I hate it, have no use for it, haven't been able to get rid of it since the retcon made it useless and gray trash. I will only trade at an exchange of 1:1 hammers per Dingeweed or higher.

I'll offer you some free Spumedrink to sweeten the deal!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
:eyepop: woah if u type ur pssword it doesn't show up: *********

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

jon joe posted:

:eyepop: woah if u type ur pssword it doesn't show up: *********

Let me try:

Woah you're right!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Kitchner posted:

Let me try:

Woah you're right!

!Fluttershyismywaifu$$

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
poo poo! What??

Why did it work for you guys and not for me??

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
selling 100s of rare itms cheap must sell now $$$ msg me

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
To the joker who just locked me out of my own account: haha very funny but what you are doing is ILLEGAL.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Why does eating over and over help heal my flying scorpion injuries but IRL it just gave me diabetes? Experienced players only respond, plz.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Why does eating over and over help heal my flying scorpion injuries but IRL it just gave me diabetes? Experienced players only respond, plz.

You have to put at least one point into the Goatman tree. Then you can eat anything because all is food to goat. Plus you can use Repulsion virtually SP free by gaping yourself but it starts to lose it's effectiveness on those who've been playing longer :(

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
I've got this bronze sword of the fairy queen that gives you +2 dex and does +30 damage. I'm selling it for 1,000 gold but it wont let me trade it as it's a quest item. Please drop your gold and then I'll drop the sword and I'll pick up the gold.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
lol just stole some fuckers account.. applewhite? what a gay rear end name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
lvl 1 noob in lvl 900 gear l4g 4 wonderbog

• Locked thread