Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

so we're due

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

it gets better

quote:

The sheriff said three militiamen and one women, one with a gun strapped to his hip, engaged his 74-year-old mother and 78-year-old father at a yard sale being held at the American Legion. When the men criticized the sheriff, his mother bristled, and said she didn't need their protection from the government.

Later, the men showed up at the sheriff's office to complain about the exchange involving his mother.

She had, they said, threatened them.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Woulda gone with Ruby Ridge, myself

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Love how they just show up... The town doesn't want them there not even the people facing federal prison want them there. But they are convinced if they shove enough pocket constitutions in people's hands and scream enough sovcit/sovfarmer stuff the towns folk will see the light of day.

Drav
Jul 23, 2002

We've come a long way since that day, and we will never look back at the faded silhouette.

Untagged posted:

Love how they just show up... The town doesn't want them there not even the people facing federal prison want them there. But they are convinced if they shove enough pocket constitutions in people's hands and scream enough sovcit/sovfarmer stuff the towns folk will see the light of day.

I still don't understand what they're protesting. They're gonna ruin it for everyone.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Ritzheimer is such a stupid douche. He's either going to kill himself or somebody else within the next few years. Preferably he'll put a gun in his own mouth but his conspiracy mongerung friends will want to make a martyr out of him either way.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Jesus

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
i feel like these are the type of people that really, really wish Die Hard was a documentary. or are just crazy enough to think that it actually was.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Oh that was a good one:

quote:

The ATF began surveillance from a house across the road from the compound several months before the siege. Their cover was noticeably poor (the "college students" were in their 30s, had new cars, were not registered at the local schools, and did not keep a schedule which would have fit any legitimate employment or classes)
The ATF attempted to execute their search warrant on a Sunday morning, February 28, 1993. Any advantage of surprise was lost when a KWTX-TV reporter who had been tipped off about the raid asked for directions from a U.S. Postal Service mail carrier who was coincidentally Koresh's brother-in-law.[22] Koresh then told undercover ATF agent Robert Rodriguez that they knew a raid was imminent.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

DownByTheWooter posted:

I can't wait til an armed showdown goes hot between these honest god-fearing americans and Obama's homeland security agents

there are so many opportunities to put leftist traitors against the wall where I live

You mean FEMA death trailers.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Zeris posted:

Oh that was a good one:

I've kinda had a weird streak in my life where I was home from school or work when crazy news stuff happened and I got to see it live, and I saw both the initial siege and the last assault the days they happened. poo poo was crazy.

Last cool thing I happened to see live was the camel charge in Egypt, I had called my boss to say I was gonna be late due to a snow storm, then like 10 minutes later poo poo started breaking loose and I called back to tell him that a power line was down and I couldn't make it down my street. No way was I gonna stop watching that hilarity.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

psydude posted:

You mean FEMA death trailers.

I honestly don't care where we put the liberals once we finally start defending the constitution as long as my life is no longer lorded over by ivory tower academic elites who control my access to gi bill money by assigning me grades

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

DownByTheWooter posted:

I honestly don't care where we put the liberals once we finally start defending the constitution as long as my life is no longer lorded over by ivory tower academic elites who control my access to gi bill money by assigning me grades

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I don't care what they do to anybody

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Then you won't mind what I'm doing to your mom

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
not in the least, call your friends

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
They called me

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Nuke everything.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/29/politics/iran-missile-test-uss-harry-truman-aircraft-carrier/

So Iran fired a missile near a U.S. aircraft carrier.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Within 1,500 yards? How'd it get that close without getting shot down?

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Duzzy Funlop posted:

It's like if Titanic was set 100 years later.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Cole posted:

It's like if Titanic was set 100 years later.

:golfclap:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

DownByTheWooter posted:

Not going where I was expecting, A+

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Duzzy Funlop posted:

remember this helpful acronym, ECIWSIDA:

Every CIWS Is Down Always

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Presumably it was not on a trajectory directly towards the ship.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Booblord Zagats posted:

Just fuckin wp them. Jesus it's not that fuckin hard.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Duzzy Funlop posted:

CWIS failed to feed.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Just fuckin drone them. Jesus it's not that fuckin hard. It will also put an exclamation mark on the whole "The 2nd Amendment ain't protecting you from poo poo" angle. Which will either get smarter gun regulation or let me buy a goddam Shilka. Either way it's cool

Glenn Greenwald furiously masterbates at the idea of this, if only so he can smugly tell everyone "I told you so" :smug:

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Believing in the 2nd Amendment and being a proponent of gun rights, and thinking those militia tools are loving dangerous nuts aren't mutually exclusive.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Leadership of Ben Carson's campaign resigned so I guess another one bites the dust.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Happy NYE gips, don't die tonight in a terror attack!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Leadership of Ben Carson's campaign resigned so I guess another one bites the dust.

My dad will be so pissed. Campaign manager and communication director resign in a show of support for Dr. Snooze.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
What was that one book y'all were talking about that is like an awesome read up on JSOC or whatever awhile back?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Darth123123 posted:

Happy NYE gips, don't die tonight in a terror attack!

I am going to a semi-fancy NYE party (gotta wear a dress shirt and tie) and my friend told me to wear whatever dress uniform i use. I told him to gently caress off and that I would never wear that poo poo unless i absolutely HAVE to.

I realized hours later that wearing the uniform would paint me as a large target to a terrorist/lone wolf (pending brown paper bag test) attack.

:shrug:

LeadSled
Jan 7, 2008

windshipper posted:

What was that one book y'all were talking about that is like an awesome read up on JSOC or whatever awhile back?

Relentless Strike.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Huckabee's out today too. It'd be a nice way to end the year if both of those chucklefucks dropped out on the same day.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35207451
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1OyKAaomEezKb

shits on fire yo

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
nothing like a 992 foot tall structure fire to start the night off

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Pakistani indentured laborers can't melt steel beams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I thought they were talking about the Burj Al Arab at first, but this is some other hastily constructed slave-built hotel.

• Locked thread