Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hantama
Dec 6, 2008
I will try for 50 books this year. Read about 30 books in 2014 but I had to write a long thesis so I hope I will make my goal this year.
I will also go for Stravinskys challenge.
How are you going to do "14. Wildcard (Some one else taking the challenge will tell you what to read)" ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hantama
Dec 6, 2008
Could someone give me a book for my wildcard please?
IŽd rather know sooner than later so I can order it.

Hantama
Dec 6, 2008

Burning Rain posted:

Apuleius' Golden rear end. It has a guy having lots of sex and then turning into a donkey with a big dick.

Just my kind of book. Awesome, thanks.

Hantama
Dec 6, 2008
I am very much behind, this year was busy as hell but I will try the challenge next year again and hopefully do better. IŽll also try to post monthly updates next time around.

I also liked the wildcard category even though I didnŽt get to read mine. I will read that (The golden rear end) on top of whatever categories there will be next year because It sounds really cool and I have never read something that old.

• Locked thread