Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

I had actually forgotten about that, now I'm not doing it because, uh.... :ninja:

Most of them are just the usual fanservice posters from Megami and other magazines anyway so no real reason to, not like other shows put those up. The low-quality photo with the lily-licking should be up though, because Ikuhara.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

So they have, which means I'm gonna have to jump through hoops to watch it unless someone in the UK picks it up.

Surely you should be an expert in hoop-jumping by now. Ready to smash the competition once it's finally added to the Olympics.

But yeah, Crunchyroll would have been more convenient. Oh well!

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Apparently it's supposed to be hugely different in terms of plot at least, as for characterization I have no idea.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Holy lol this thread.

Anyway a bit slow first episode but it picked up towards the end so that's okay.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

a cartoon duck posted:

its kinda funny imo how the manga written by a lesbian author gets overshadowed by the anime made by a dude who says he is going to revolutionise the lesbian fiction genre

It's not really because the manga was always supposed to be a spin-off/teaser for the anim and like it or not Morishima Akiko is pretty new and without much clout in the industry while Ikuhara has the reputation and connections to get stuff made and marketed.

That said honestly episode one feels more similar to Akiko's work than Ikuhara's so far to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
The MC is a bit annoyingly unassertive but at the same time it's not like she knew the two were bears when they rolled up to her house, and she was just politely trying to shoo them out. I'll give her some time. Dead LI girl can stay dead though she's just boring.

Other that that, episode 2 was good imo, except the whole court-scene's repetition, while not unexpected because Ikuhara, has a lot less action and a lot more confusion than the duels in Utena, so I hope they start to diverge pretty quickly. Poor Life Cool just doesn't get through.

• Locked thread