Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'm watching it for the self-made bear sound effects. I hadn't laughed so hard at an anime in months. and then The Magical Boys happened, but that's besides the point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Exit, pursued by a bear.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Can someone make a ringtone out of Shabada! Shabadabadaba!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Full Metal Miku posted:

I have never claimed to ever be good at audio editing.

Hope this is satisfactory.

https://mega.co.nz/#!w4oWzCAK!WcalmMQgs8Jz1DekUXe5v4oS5U4NwAbWsgfcOJMVKUg

That's great, thanks.

I enjoyed this week's episode. Glad to see my favorite designed background character actually have a role that isn't victim of the week.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
If I didn't just change my avatar, I'd cut this up and make it mine.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The full OP is out. I was waiting on this because I loved the song.

The album art, not shown on here, on the other hand... I would advise AGAINST seeking it out and making your own (I'm using Harishima).

Senerio fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Feb 13, 2015

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'm sad Harishima died so soon. It's a shame, because I actually liked her as a villain. Ah well.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Cao Ni Ma posted:

So much happened in this episode, you'd think it was the climax. But there are still 3 episodes left.

I have a strange feeling that Yuriika isn't going to survive the next episode, and the final episodes will deal with the Severance Court.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
That's good! I remember the terribly long wait between chapters 1 and 2. Hopefully the wait from now on is a lot shorter than "once a whenever we feel like it"

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Well that happened.

We're basically out of antagonists, now. Just have the Invisible Storm and the Yuri Court left, I guess. Unless they swerve us and Lulu is the final villain.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
It's getting a dub.

I'm most excited for J Michael Tatum as Life Sexy. Shaba-da-doo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
My issue with the ending was that they got rid of a perfectly good main antagonist (one that they built for 9 episodes, nonetheless) in a single episode to say "Whoops! Looks like Society was the REAL villain after all"

• Locked thread