Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
How bad (AKA good) is this show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I just watched the first episode and yeah, I have no idea what the gently caress this show is supposed to be. I'm interested in the next episode, I guess.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
There is not a single Japanese writer who is making statements against fanservice using it. Like, they might use it as a punchline or something, but no one in Japan is like "Oh yeah, fanservice is mega bad, bro."

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I think Watanabe made like some statement in an interview about how moe anime was dumb, but that's the furthest I've seen of it and given how poorly his works do in Japan, I doubt a lot of otaku over there regard him well.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That is a question, indeed.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Third World Reggin posted:

Such a weird sick show.

Hey look time to molest

Now see I appreciate this because you both are not flooding my screen with images and that first gif is actually good.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Third World Reggin posted:

Is this going to be another series where everyone is like "it isn't about incest" and then at the end they are all like "yah it was about incest"

I'm pretty sure more than half of the posters in the thread realize it's titty anime and some are trying to say it's not. I think the latter is massively incorrect, but hey everyone's got their opinions. As long as it doesn't get as bad as the KLK thread (Read: Some dude doing a run down of not sexy this scene is supposed to be and the severity of it), it's cool.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Drinkfist posted:

This guy right here is why I offer my services for free. It isn't work if the fish are just right there in the barrel as you are blasting them away.

You are really bad at blasting the fish, just fyi.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That's a man who's honest with his feelings and I respect that.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I caught up and uhhhh... I dunno. I'm still not sure what I think of this show other than I love Life Sexy and I guess I want GInko to hook up with Kureha.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The last five minutes of the recent episode was one of the most amazing trolls I've seen in a while. We have two weeks until the next ep?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Excellent, now to catch up on Rolling Girls.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Who is Ikuhara's self-insert? Is that me?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sakurazuka posted:

Not convinced you're sexy enough, sorry.

Shaba da doo

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The first dub episode hit and hoo boy is it something.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yes

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This was a fun show if pretty muddled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010