Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

There's a lot of poo poo I like about Utena and the same applies to PD to a lesser extent but yeah maybe 1 cour will force him to be a bit more coherent. Or not, whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Xelkelvos posted:

more lewd than Ikuhara
Pffffffffft

Well this seems like it'll be yet another "overall bad but with amazing moments" series. Sure Ikuhara, I'm up for another psych exam with you.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Huragok posted:

I just don't know what this show is.

An exercise of Zorak's patience.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Doesn't Akio bed quite literally the entire cast

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I like the part of the anime when zettai unmei mokushiroku

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The Bears are Westerners and the humans are Japanese mystery solved

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

An orgasm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

a cartoon duck posted:

Is anyone licencing or at least scanlating the manga? I'm more interested in that than the anime at this point but it seems stuck at chapter 2.

Manga spinoffs generally have a snowflakes chance in hell of being scanned completely because nobody gives a drat.

• Locked thread