Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Ikuhara needs to get together with Shinbo and SHAFT they seem like they could make a batshit crazy masterpiece together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Per the ending, Ikuhara didnt even make the OP. His assistant director + character designer did.

He did make the ending, which so far consists of a single image zooming out while a bear dances in the corner.

That makes a lot more sense given that the character designer seems to be a bit more lewd than Ikuhara from what I can tell.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

This makes me want to update my avatar to a new Ikuhara.

Just wait. I'm sure there will be more and better ones.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
None of the bears in this series are bears. in fact, I think one of them is an otter if my terminology is correct

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Effectronica posted:

It happens after the eating, so I dunno. But I think that the student council president's murdering of "invisible" girls is more likely to be metaphorical for rape/sexual assault, with the "eating" Ginko and Lulu are doing being consensual.

I've very much on the side of this with the transformation of the girls into bears being a metaphor for becoming a sexual predator of sorts or, rather, impure love.

• Locked thread