Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suntan Boy
May 27, 2005
Stained, dirty, smells like weed, possibly a relic from the sixties.

psydude posted:

how's everyone's peacetime army experience goin?

I got yelled out of a SOM board for my hair being too long and my leaders book too short. I wasn't even playing, just sponsoring the dude.

Garrison army best army.

Suntan Boy fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jan 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suntan Boy
May 27, 2005

You know, I used to look forward to going up in PT age brackets, cause it looked so much easier on paper. But poo poo man, you just break so much easier when you get older. Gave myself a hernia doing the PT test the other day, what the gently caress.

Suntan Boy
May 27, 2005

I call shenanigans on any job that can dock your pay and make you work unpaid overtime for not raking the leaves in front of your house.

• Locked thread