Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bij
Feb 24, 2007

Bullpups are stupid but I'd buy a QBZ95 derivative if Norinco hadn't tried to smuggle guns to street gangs and gotten finger wagged out of the market.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Vice manages to do some cool stuff on occasion and this old naked Japanese island hermit is cool as gently caress.

Naked Island Hermit Dude

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Madurai posted:

Aw, sad trombone

Aside from Soviet engineering at its finest, what the hell?

Burya

BrahMos

Tomahawk

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Scratch Monkey posted:

a lot of Japanese sailors dramatically shouting as they pour their last ounce of bushido spirit into firing AA guns at attacking airplanes

unnoticed by senpai to the bitter end

Promotional art by Robert McCallfor Tora! Tora! Tora!

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Hard hitting leadership from the annals of history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT4YbO_1mvA

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Looks like a pretty big cloud of nitrogen dioxide puffs out of the ground after the detonation.

Incomplete detonation of improvised explosives with RFNA or a storage tank for the air base? Seems odd either way.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

Any technology that can't be used to look at pictures or videoes of tits is technology we shouldn;t be making,

Genesis 2:11, Sussudio

What do such machines really do? They increase the number of things we can do without thinking. Things we do without thinking — there's the real danger.

Madurai posted:

I've been waiting to be a disembodied brain in a main battle tank since I was 12 years old. After 35 years, there's finally hope.

Thou shalt not disfigure the soul.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Is the dark dusty stuff in the initial blast sea floor that has been kicked up?

bij
Feb 24, 2007

I want to set up a space fort on a rogue planet with a hot core. Planetary benefits like a magnetic field, stable atmosphere, and liquid water without pesky poo poo like Islam or Republicans.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Sensible Middle East Policy: An Interpretive Animated Photo Story

bij
Feb 24, 2007

And in an alternate reality:

bij
Feb 24, 2007

I guess you don't have to haul rear end away from a solid fuel rocket crash, it's still probably a good idea but there's no wafting clouds of poison gas to ensure your future kids end up in a specimen jar.

I probably got placed a bit higher on a list or two trying to look up what specific flavor of solid rocket propellant Comrade Redhead didn't run away from.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Do not cut someone off / carjack? in Turkey.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a19_1435429175

bij fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Jun 28, 2015

bij
Feb 24, 2007

One of the related videos: https://youtu.be/fBwKYvINTds

Monkey model Abrams looks like it fairs about as well as Warsaw Pact export garbage.

What the gently caress is with Arabs and parking armor in fields?

bij
Feb 24, 2007

There was some other tunnel bomb video from a few months ago that had a huge cloud of what appeared to be nitrogen dioxide puff out after detonation as well.

Edit: there were no ICBMs on this page so I fixed it

bij fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Dec 12, 2015

bij
Feb 24, 2007

It'd probably just eat a TOW and burn out in an open field because that's how armor works in the Arab world but I always liked the BMPT Terminator. You don't need a 120mm cannon to shred muds and their huts so gently caress it, double Shipunovs and grenade launchers!

They actually sold a few and IIRC there was some controversy cause it is basically a tin pot dictator's democracy repression dream machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bij
Feb 24, 2007

There's half assed imitations but nothing that even begins to compare to the original.

Whoever owns the rights needs to step up and be a man.

• Locked thread