Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up
I like their method of carrying him at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAcsN8akfW4&t=184s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up

Booblord Zagats posted:

No way that thing wasn't made by fuckin Destro and Cobra Commander after chugging Natty Ice and watching Smokey and the Bandit

It was solely my idea.

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up
Minot ND, what a shithole

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up

8lbsofanalsex posted:

Looks like that guy was throwing a nade, I guess he dropped down intentionally/unintentionally.

If you look as he was turning to look behind him you can see the dude who shot him on the top of the roof aiming right at him just before he falls, at 1:55.

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up
Anyone have a link to that video where some helicopters see two people having sex on a base and they all come to check it out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up

Destro fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Feb 11, 2016

• Locked thread