Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iceslice
May 20, 2005

Equine Don posted:

These cost $300 :psyduck:

The best part is the blue barrel. Its a replica of a a LARPing airsofter, that is amazing.

iceslice fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jan 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iceslice
May 20, 2005
Yes, its a sim round. We use two different setups for training. The M4 has a bolt replacement that will shoot sims with no other changes. Its good in the house because the rounds are pretty accurate, and the rounds are cheaper then the other ones. The other ones come in colors, and require a total upper replacement. These ones you can shoot at each other, and hurt when you get hit in the face repeatedly.

iceslice
May 20, 2005

This video makes me glad France quits at war. Holly poo poo that is embarrassing.

iceslice
May 20, 2005

lightpole posted:

It looked like there was an MRAP behind him so maybe it came from there but I know nothing about this.

Yep. I'll take an ammo can and MK48 over my pewpew m4 or scar any day. Especially if all you have to do is grab it off a truck and get after it.

• Locked thread