Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Clearly this is a prequel to Monster Rancher 1 cause Holly doesn't seem any worse for wear :v:

Geop and BUTT. Make it happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

"Rolling"? Name it Fred Durst :v:

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

CH'YEAH!! Let's train INT because god knows we'll need some after listening to Limp Bizkit for a month straight.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

That reminds me, are Zans available in this game? We should totally raise a Zan when Fred Durst bites it, which will probably be soon if he continues like this :v:

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Here's to our sweet Fred Durst failing at 90% of his drills and fights and then dying retiring at the absolutely earliest available time :haw:

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

I'd say we're being too mean to poor Fred, but GOD he sucks. Somehow I think my predictions earlier will end up being true...

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Mysticblade posted:

Durahan is a mistranslation, I'm fairly certain. They're called Durahan's in game so I just stick with it for this.

Also, Sorites, I do know what you're talking about. I used to enjoy 999 POW Golems that could finish a fight in one hit.

They've been Durahans in every single Monster Rancher related thing ever. Presumably they mistranslated it in the first game (along with the rest of the entire script, basically) and just kept it as-is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Yessss, it's back. Time for the continuing adventures of Fred Durst and co :v:

• Locked thread