Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
inktvis
Dec 11, 2005

What is ridiculous about human beings, Doctor, is actually their total incapacity to be ridiculous.
I got Art, Anti-Art, Non-Art, a book on Japanese art movements in the 50s-60s, "because I remember you liked that exhibition on fascist art in Italy."

Your guess is as good as mine on that one. They're both countries with efficient train networks?

Also I gave Richard Farina's Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up to Me to someone who loves the Beat era, as well as Gregor von Rezzori's amazing Memoirs of an Anti-Semite in case they'd already read the Farina.

I've tried (and failed) to get people to read Rezzori, but it might have something to do with the title and the fact that the one thing that really sticks in the mind about me is that apparently I AM CUCKOO FOR FASCIST ART.

inktvis fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Jan 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread