Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I got Brad Dukes' "Reflections" (oral history of Twin Peaks), some book about Nintendo vs Sega I believe it's called Console Wars?, Stephen King's "Mr. Mercedes" and the rest of the Maddaddam trilogy by Margaret Atwood. I may have received another one or two I'm forgetting. I gave my younger brother Oryx and Crake by Atwood as well as Allie Brosh's book/comic, I gave my sister some books on fashion history and feminism that she asked for (can't remember the whole list but Roxanne Gay's book was on the list for example), and gave my dad "League of Denial" which is about head trauma in the NFL. Oh, and gave my girlfriend's dad "The Good Nurse" by Charles Graeber, about the "most prolific serial killer in US history" Charles Cullen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread