Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Rough Lobster posted:

If I remember correctly the dickbook sent to that goons friend in Ask Tell didn't go over to well
:allears: What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So how often do you see a fat fuels guy walking around?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

iyaayas01 posted:

- 2A0X1 is avionics test station. I don't have a lot of experience with this AFSC, it's back-shop and you do the hands on work with the various test equipment that the other people use to figure out whether or not the plane is broken. I'd assume it involves a lot of running built-in tests on the pieces of test equipment and then swapping out internal electrical components. Probably not terrible since it should be pretty far removed from the dictates of the flightline.
This was one of the jobs offered to me when I joined 7 years ago. When they gave me the tour they told me you pretty much went to school for 10 months with the main focus being how to fix the test station itself. That didn't sound all that appealing so I didn't take it, though they seemed liked alright guys.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Aircrew types seem to really buy into all that stupid Chive poo poo.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

please explain more because google is not very helpful
Looks like some stupid seminar.

• Locked thread