Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot
100% a chinese caster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010

Ambivalent posted:

Why? Every time a lobby password is leaked at a tournament or something it is because Complexity or ehug or some NADota team got eliminated and doesn't care anymore and handed it out to a friend to do something funny, it isn't like Western teams and casters are above this stuff

Ummmm It was definitely some chinese media who leaked DK's practice sessions at a previous TI. Its cool that you don't like NADota though

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Meat Recital posted:

Where the gently caress is lumi

Somewhere away from a microphone, thank god.

edit: beaten like 10 times by much better posts.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
i hope it was kotlguy who leaked them

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
if they're playing for 17 mill they can man the gently caress up and play better

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Maybe it wasn't even a leak, could've been a player/manager who heard "analytical breakdown" and grabbed themselves a copy

So I'm just gonna assume it was Charlie

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
or Cyborgmatt.

gently caress it, anyone could've leaked it and someone will throw a tantrum about it.

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

BurningDance posted:

or Cyborgmatt.

gently caress it, anyone could've leaked it and someone will throw a tantrum about it.

Those sound like the words of someone trying to make eyes turn the other way...

Is BurningDance your real forums name, or is it CONFIDENTIALDOTA2CASTERINFOMATIONDONOTLEAK.PDF_LEAKER?

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

BurningDance posted:

or Cyborgmatt.

And that someone is EE.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Its public data who gives a poo poo

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

Someone organize an SA Meetup at TI5 so I can drink and gently caress around with other people and goof off a bunch.

I'll be in the booths. Bring the booze.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010

BabyRyoga posted:

Those sound like the words of someone trying to make eyes turn the other way...

Is BurningDance your real forums name, or is it CONFIDENTIALDOTA2CASTERINFOMATIONDONOTLEAK.PDF_LEAKER?
I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for those English speaking people overhearing my conversation in another language! :argh:

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Tobi's 30 loving years old?

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

Someone organize an SA Meetup at TI5 so I can drink and gently caress around with other people and goof off a bunch.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3733014

Metallia
Sep 17, 2014

Spudd posted:

Tobi's 30 loving years old?

its a bit of a shocker they got a 12 year old's brain in there eh

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Have u ever heard the expression "leaked like a valve software document?"

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

http://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti

Chill here for Brazilian spam and spooky music

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

When does TI start?

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

gently caress SNEEP posted:

I'll be in the booths. Bring the booze.

In the player booths?

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Goodpancakes posted:

When does TI start?

Tomorrow, 9 AM PST. Sunday is the wildcard, then group stages start on Monday and run to Thursday. Main event starts the following Monday, the 3rd.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Taffer posted:

In the player booths?

sneep is helldesk support

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Taffer posted:

In the player booths?

Yes

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Taffer posted:

In the player booths?

Sneep is IceFrog.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

i didnt know what you meant by that so i just ignored it :cool:

come post in the goon meet thread

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Sneep didn't take a pic with the stoats sign. gently caress sneep

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Just read an iceiceice interview on gosugamers and he's bitching about a lot of stuff again. Honestly I love the dude but that's not the right attitude to have going into the tournament imo.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
The amount of just asinine whinging about everything the pros do is insane considering they could make millions of dollars by playing a loving video game.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

So no new thread for ti I'm guessing since wild card is being played tomorrow?

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

The amount of just asinine whinging about everything the pros do is insane considering they could make millions of dollars by playing a loving video game.

Don't you understand they could make millions they should be treated like DIVAS

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Xtanstic posted:

So no new thread for ti I'm guessing since wild card is being played tomorrow?

nah, im gettin it done now. Should be up in a coulpa hours

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
yo anyone wanna give me one sentence lowdowns on some of these teams? I can make up a few on my own but I don't know most of these teams so well

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
put all of the slacks videos in the op hehehe

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKm5xQyD2vE

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Luna Was Here posted:

yo anyone wanna give me one sentence lowdowns on some of these teams? I can make up a few on my own but I don't know most of these teams so well
Just steal a couple lines from liquiddota's team previews.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

CampingCarl posted:

Just steal a couple lines from liquiddota's team previews.

I'm already doing that from the compendium, what I was gonna do was have each team have the official quote from whichever caster and then at the end of their entry, have the thread sentence so we could get something that sounds a little less canned with maybe even a joke or two on the teams

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
also since I just now noticed this since I never looked at the entries before now, here's Pyrion's quote:

quote:

Vici gaming has a fantastic roster with the likes of FY and Super but I think every team needs a character, a flair player, a maverick - and with iceiceice they have a barely-tamed wild STALLION

flax man going full clown

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Liu posted:

put all of the slacks videos in the op hehehe

You monster

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
also im not sure if it was noted or not but the schedule thing on Valve's page has been updated to show matchups for the Wild Card/Group Stage
http://www.dota2.com/international/replays/2/0

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Luna Was Here posted:

In what sense? Like, the subjective approach to how viewers should treat them or the objective approach to how they have handled themselves this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Zurreco posted:

In what sense? Like, the subjective approach to how viewers should treat them or the objective approach to how they have handled themselves this year?

A bit of both would actually be pretty good to give people looking through the OP because "oh hey whats this thing on the front page of all of my poo poo" to give people a quick feel as to how the teams really are aside from a snippet designed to instill confidence/tension as to whos gonna be the next big thing at this year's TI when we all know the Wild Card's have a very slim chance of doing well, the top 6 are almost guaranteed to be 6 of 8 or 9 teams and the rest of the teams are just sort of there

• Locked thread