Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Litterbox math is usually Cats+1, so try adding 1 more box to bring the total up to 4. Make the new one the very low covered kind, or DIY it like this http://petprojectblog.com/archives/cats/make-your-own-cat-litter-box/ with the entrance hole rather low to the ground, but the entrance only big enough for one cat. If they don't like that, cut the entrance bigger. Clean the poo spot with Nature's Miracle Odor and Stain remover. Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
You can have a feel back there for full anal glands if you're feeling brave. Google it.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Echeveria posted:

Anal glands squished, cat making GBS threads in box again. Success on my end.

Hoorj! Did you do it yourself or did the vet do it?

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Echeveria posted:

Vet did it. I asked them to show me how and they said no >:(

I should figure it out though.

That's hosed up. That's one thing every intermediate level pet owner should know how to do, in my opinion. I mean, if they are obviously infected or painful, that's a vet level problem. But the groomer at PetSmart will do it for ten bux. Heck, I used to do it (gently, external manipulation) for clients for dog walks if they asked me, and I just did it for tips. It's not tough or dangerous to do, it's just gross and smelly.

\/\/ There's a risk if you try to pop them like a zit, or force 'em. Just be sensible. You seem to have it all under control. Good luck!\/\/

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Jan 9, 2015

• Locked thread