Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Have they ever told us about Hood's background? Like it's 3 seasons in and we practically know nothing about his early life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Yeah it sounds like he was trained in something serious. I just think it'd be cool if they delved into that a little bit.

The show is amazing and I'm glad Season 3 is picking up where things left off. They know what the show is about and who their audience is. Banshee rules.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I guess the title sequence was just special for this week. Not a long term change.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Former Nazi guy is going to end up saving the day. Also hope Siobhan doesn't get killed because it's actually an interesting dynamic between the two now. Although if she does die, Hood is going to go medieval.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I get the feeling Hood is going to end up hooking up with the hot Native American cop by the end of this season.

Also love every Job/Sugar scene and hoping we see more Rebecca/Clay scenes of them being sociopaths together. This show rules.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

On one hand it sucks Siobhan is dead. On the other hand Proctor and Hood are going to eviscerate some people.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

ETA until Hood starts banging reservation cop: 4 episodes.

Two episodes tops. He'll mourn in the next one and be back to being Hood in the next.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

The showrunner talked about how they didn't think they could get Odette Annable back this season so they didn't write her into the show. When they found out they could get her for a few episodes they had to shoehorn her in. I liked her character but I think it came down to just not being able to get her long term.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

So will Season 4 be the last season or is it just trimmed down and will keep going?

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

...! posted:

It looks like I'm going against the popular opinion here but I hated this episode. It's the only episode of the show I haven't liked. The funky cameras made it hard to tell what was going on and as an added bonus it gave me motion sickness. I'm one of those people who threw up after seeing The Blair Witch Project. It wasn't fun then and it wasn't fun tonight.

It was different. I'll give them credit for that.

The one thing this season is missing right now is Proctor doing something evil. The lovey dovey stuff is fine but I don't like going more than a couple episodes without him and Burton loving poo poo up.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Her name is Susan Misner. I think she's appeared at one time or another on every single TV show ever made.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

You think we'll be losing a main character in the finale?

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I don't think anyone will go. I mean Siobhan was the big kill off this season. But if they do, I think Gordon is the most likely. Gives Carrie a good storyline to work from next season which she desperately needs. Hood is forced into hanging around the town to be a Father. And someone will get wrecked in retaliation.

Carrie kind of sucks the last 2 seasons but killing her off would be a major move. Not sure they'd go that far.

Do we know who the Mayor of Banshee is these days?

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

And surprise of the season was Hood never slept with the female cop from the reservation. Still an episode left but chances seem slim.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

Not sure if you're joking, but it's Gordon

gently caress, I should have known that.

I'm guessing Nazi cop's brother is going to be the big villain for next season?

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Am I correct in thinking that Hood and I guess Job were doing work for some shady government organization? That is sort of the vibe I got from the flashbacks.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

The only reason to kill off Gordon is to give Carrie an interesting storyline next season. Basically her getting revenge on whoever did it.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I think there is potential for a corrupt Mayor to take over and cause some havoc in town. Maybe the family man Nazi can sneak his way in.

Can someone explain the meaning of the ring? Is it a military thing?

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Where the hell is the guy who played Dalton from? Also I'm guessing he's going to be one of the main bad guys next season.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I'd rather have 5 great seasons than 8 mediocre ones. Just hope the people behind it get some new projects to work on.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I need a Season 4 trailer soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Doesn't Cinemax have another show from Greg Yaitanes coming this year? I will need something to replace Banshee.

• Locked thread