Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
He's gone soft because he let it get to that point. Siobhan wouldn't be dead if Hood hadn't gone soft from whatever point he was at. In the end, Chayton still got what he deserved; put down like the animal he aspired to be.

Slight tangent that I don't think was ever covered: I know the Pacific Northwest/Southeast Alaskan tribes use the raven iconography that Chayton has on his back, but do the Northeastern tribes use it also? He seems to have every Native American tribe/tribal region represented somewhere on his body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

rejutka posted:

I'm still loving angry about Siobhán. :argh:

Yeah, the viewer already hated the villain with a passion. There was no reason (other than the actress potentially leaving the show) to kill her off.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

soapgish posted:

I liked Chayton before that. He was a load of fun as a wild card, dangerous and unpredictable, so killing Siobhan really clarified his role moving forward.

Also echoing Deputy White Power being awesome. Bunker's puppy dog demeanor and excellent manners are a wonderful contrast to a heinous history and his new Freddy Kreuger vibe is going to be awesome to watch get splattered with hate monger blood.

But was there any question that Chayton needed to go down from the rest of the poo poo he was pulling? Tensions between the Res and Hood were pretty high purely because of Chayton's antics. If Hood didn't decide to do it eventually, the Res Police force would have had to do something about it.

And yeah, Bunker could pretty easily add a season of entertainment to the show just from a redemption arc for him. This next season is going to be awesome.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

DivisionPost posted:

The final season premieres on April 1st.

Everything I'm seeing is saying January 29th.

• Locked thread