Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Jesus motherfuck, I need to buy a new tv remote now.
I haven't been this upset with a show since the red wedding. :negative:

I feel like an abused spouse with this show, stop loving making me like characters and then killing them GOD drat IT.
More to the point, stop letting characters know about Hood and then killing them, it's making me think that this show doesn't have the balls to handle that story line or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Wandle Cax posted:

No I think the show is Hood as the Banshee sheriff, I really don't think that's going to change before the ending of the show. I could be wrong but I don't see the point in the show going away from that central concept.

If it keeps going the route of just killing everyone that finds out it's going to become very tiresome and predictable.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

VDay posted:

Banshee renewed for fourth season, will be 8 episodes instead of 10.

Season 4 is the final season, welp, I guess it's better to end on a high... *sniff*

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

loving brilliant episode, my heart was in my throat during the heist.
I don't get the complaints that it was hard to follow, thought it was pretty easy myself.

I do agree that Deva's storyline is the weakest, she's an idiot teenager doing idiot teenager things.
I liked seeing her get humiliated by her parents kicking the piss out of her new boyfriend and his dumbass friends though.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

If we don't see Chayton strolling back into Banshee with a big bandage covering half of his face and wrapped around his torso... well, I'm going to be mildly upset. :colbert:

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

The TV IV › BANSHEE S3: "Jesus Christ, what the gently caress did you do now?" (Fridays @ 10 PM ET, Cinemax)
:tviv:

Requesting gifs of Proctor walking away from the fire, immediately.

Also, leave Sugar alone. :ohdear:

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Fetus Tree posted:

I hope they off the bartender, that dudes annoying

Get the gently caress out.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I have an inkling it's going to be Job, he and Hood are on the outs and they gave him a flashback, it'd be another gut punch to Hood which feels like the show's M.O. at this point.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

This was the loving season finale? Oh god drat it. GOD drat ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :argh:

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

So, uh, I started Strike Back and finished season 1 and just started season 2 but had to stop about 20 mins into the episode.
What the gently caress is going on, who the hell are all of these people and what happened to everyone from season 1?!?! :stare:

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

rapeface posted:

I used to think so too, but after seeing her act in so much stuff, she's joined the ranks of the super hot girls I don't find hot anymore along with Blake Lively and Julie Bowen.

Julie Bowen is still amazing, shut your whore mouth.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Modern Family is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me and I still have fond memories of her on Boston Legal, dat office attire. :allears:

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

life is killing me posted:

My wife and I like Modern Family, and it's even better because it lacks a laugh track telling me when to laugh

Oh god yes, I can't stand laugh tracks.
There's a few sitcoms I'd love to get into but I just can't because of the laugh tracks. (MASH and Friends spring to mind)

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Looks like it is really April 1st.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrVQqlDda_4

gently caress

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Is there any point to watching the Richard Armitage season?
I'm like 3 episodes in and it's so painfully dull and generic.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Jusupov posted:

Other than knowing who they're talking about in the first episode of the good strike back no.

Alrighty, skipping this crap then!

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I don't have a hate-on for Eliza Dushku like most people, really liked her on Buffy and Angel... Dollhouse too towards the end.
Can't wait to see(her tits) and what she brings to the show!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I hope we never learn his real name, we don't need it.
Hood is just a force of nature that swept through Banshee.

Otherwise, it'll probably be something like Norman or Dennis.

• Locked thread