Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004

The Duke posted:

What even is this, seriously. The OP is fine.

It's called Autism.

I can't wait for tomorrow night. Banshee is one of my favorite shows and I'm super excited.

screech on the beach fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jan 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004

Rhyno posted:

Rebecca looks different. Maybe it was just the makeup and eyebrows but something about her face looks weird.

loving loved this episode, doubly so because my actual Marine buddy was raging on Facebook about how "no way a dude with a bow takes out so many Marines drat it!"

It looked like she got the gap in her teeth fixed or something.

Chayton with the bow and arrow was sweet and then Hood with the headshot from the moving car topped it off. I love this show.

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004

Perestroika posted:

For me Brock turned out to be the star of the episode.

"Thank you. For a moment there I felt married again."
"If we don't make it, I just want to say...I woulda been a better sheriff than you."

:allears:

I like when the lights went out and he was all "well that's no good".

I'm sad Siobhan is gone but it's going to pay off in the end.

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
Bunker is intense.

• Locked thread