Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

Capn Beeb posted:

I don't know why I never got around to watching this before, but I'm only three episodes in and I loving love it. :munch:

I don't think you're even at the MMA guy fight yet. You're gonna love that.

Also ou don't know how hosed up Proctor, Rebecca, and Proctor's Hatchetman (Clay something?) are. Haha holy gently caress that whole axis of creepyness. :suspense:

Can not wait for this show. So fuckin' good.

Job better be in every goddamn episode, bitches. :colbert:

WarLocke fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jan 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

Look all I want is an Odd Couple-type spin-off show staring Job and Sugar.

Make it happen. :colbert:

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

life is killing me posted:

I agree, especially when they were about to shoot him and he started kicking rear end and kicked the chair back behind him to hit some dude.

Also in the diner with him cutting some dudes when they made fun of him for being a transvestite.

Lesson: Don't gently caress with Job at all, but especially don't make fun of him being a transvestite.

:swoon:

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

Well that episode certainly delivered. :suspense:

Also confirms my belief that the only thing more awesome than a scene with Job chewing all the scenery is a scene with Job and Sugar playing off of each other. :3:

• Locked thread