Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
whatever the yellow flash is down by the home bench on the court is, its really annoying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
I'm having to listen to the Kentucky game but it sounds terrible even by this season's standards

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

oh my god are these refs getting paid hourly or some poo poo

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
:lol: this game is going to take forever

brick city from the free throw line

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

hahah god mizzou is so loving terrible

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?
FREE THROWS FOR THE FREE THROW GOD

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

mizzou player fouled out with 8:52 left in the game :lol:

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

booker has weird eyes

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
How are there 8 minutes left? Gooooooood just let them play and end this.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

and there's another mizzou player fouled out

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
50 fouls!

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

you get a foul! you get a foul! and you get a foul! everyone gets a foul!

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Take away the refs whistles for the rest of the game so I can go to bed Tia

Bishop fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jan 30, 2015

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
bill walton is a treasure

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Steve Alford, what the hell are you doing?

edit: I didn't see the Kentucky game. Was it just a case of the refs actually calling fouls according to the rulebook?

2nd edit: this Colorado/USC game is drat entertaining. 3OT

Nolan Arenado fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Jan 30, 2015

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Arizona-Oregon State is 24-13 at the half.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Yale won again, go Bulldogs.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
gently caress a Raider, but please use protection.

That is all.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
time to watch texas lose to baylor

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

anne frank fanfic posted:

time to watch texas lose to baylor

*cheers for an earthquake to swallow the arena*

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
gently caress a Horned Frog. God bless.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Thoguh posted:

gently caress a Horned Frog. God bless.

Go Horned Frogs.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Also, I think Thoguh is really Bruce Webber.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
watching a team that can't shoot 3s at all in the year 2015 is so loving frustrating. Fran acts like the last 20 loving years of basketball advancement just didn't happen and you can still win playing like it's 1985 (this exception to this would have been Gatens senior year when he spent the whole latter part of the conference season going absolutely batshit from three, but Fran inherited him and that team sucked anyway). We just spend every game trading 2 points for 3 and steadily blowing big leads or falling way behind.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Iowa is tied with Wisconsin, but the Hawkeyes have made 8/9 shots, so...

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

MourningView posted:

watching a team that can't shoot 3s at all in the year 2015 is so loving frustrating. Fran acts like the last 20 loving years of basketball advancement just didn't happen and you can still win playing like it's 1985 (this exception to this would have been Gatens senior year when he spent the whole latter part of the conference season going absolutely batshit from three, but Fran inherited him and that team sucked anyway). We just spend every game trading 2 points for 3 and steadily blowing big leads or falling way behind.

We also cannot shoot threes.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Speaking of which, this Tech-WVU game has had an ejection on a Technical and Flagrant 1. Dear lord.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Auburn hanging with Tennessee early in the second half on Bruce Pearl's first trip back, though I expect the collapse to begin in about five to ten minutes.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

We also cannot shoot threes.

In contrast, this KU team is actually better from 3 than last year, but they get their poo poo stuffed down low so often and aren't early-2000s level Celtics at 3 that the games end up invariably close anyway.

paperchaseguy
Feb 21, 2002

THEY'RE GONNA SAY NO
gently caress Duke.

Cholmondeley
Sep 28, 2006

New World Orderly
Nap Ghost
Lowly Ga Tech taking State to OT. Excitement !

bearic
Apr 14, 2004

john brown split this heart

Probably Magic posted:

In contrast, this KU team is actually better from 3 than last year, but they get their poo poo stuffed down low so often and aren't early-2000s level Celtics at 3 that the games end up invariably close anyway.
KU could easily be the best 3-pt shooting team in the country if Self ran a 1-in, 4-out style, but he refuses to stop starting Jamari and getting blocked 8 times a game. There's no coach I'd rather have than Self, but christ he's stubborn. Same thing last year when he refused to put Wiggins in at the 4, and only let him guard Jabari Parker at the end of the Duke game (and Wiggins completely shut him down).
It's a bit more encouraging that in crunch-time, he's starting to run a 2-PG lineup plus Greene, giving a lot better spacing/shooting.

bearic fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jan 31, 2015

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Cholmondeley posted:

Lowly Ga Tech taking State to OT. Excitement !

And then they miss two free throws and don't defend to let NC State hit the game winner at the buzzer. So ACC.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Okay somebody needs to screen grab the fat lady wearing a Wildcat Pride shirt and put it in the crowd thread.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Florida trying to lose another game late.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

This is the most frustrating Florida team hahahaha.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Oh my god what a finish.

Go gator!!!!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Ehud posted:

Oh my god what a finish.

Go gator!!!!

Clean block at the end but I would always expect that to go against the road team anywhere

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
it's a shame that dj newbill's career has been so utterly wasted on these lovely teams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

there are like 50 people in assembly hall and we're down 10-5 to rutgers

this is just sad :smith:

• Locked thread