Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
gently caress Duke a lot, y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RumbleFish posted:

Deacs hanging around...

Deacs NOT gonna hang around. :negative:

That game was so loving good though. Devin Thomas ate Jahlil Okafor's lunch immediately after doing the same to Montrezl Harrrell. Tough sledding, but Wake is as legit as a rebuilding team can be and I love Danny Manning.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Alman posted:

Danny Manning owns, enjoy

<3 y'all for providing him. He's gonna revive Wake Forest hoops, I honestly believe this.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Probably Magic posted:

Sorry he couldn't bring you the Miracle tonight, but there's years left on his contract. :)

He's gonna leave us eventually isn't he :(

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Couldn't even humor me. Jerk. :smith:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Probably Magic posted:

Well yeah, most coaches do. But that hasn't stopped Iowa State from having fun in the meantime, and so on and so forth, so you should just enjoy it while you can. One day, Self is going to ditch Kansas for the Thunder, where he'll proceed to flame out and then coach Oklahoma State, but in the meantime, buncha conference championships. Go with the flow.

If Manning wins us even one championship in the goddamn ACC I'll love him even after leaving. The only way I'd be upset is if we seem on the cusp and he skips town. But that's the future. Right now he's a golden god.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Basketball is suffering

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wake Forest has managed to field a squad that, in terms of anger and frustration, is far worse than any season of Jeff Bzdelik. We should be like, .500 in the ACC.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ungratek posted:

17-2 run for Virginia turns it completely around! 5 pt lead with 2 to go

That oop was sick as hell, if UVA did more poo poo like that people wouldn't hate them.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
MONTREZSL HARRELL OR HOWEVER THE gently caress YOU SPELL HIS FIRST NAME GODDAMN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
gently caress Duke so much goddamn it.

• Locked thread