Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Ha ha Kentucky this suddenly being vulnerable thing was funny on Tuesday but it's played out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Sure why not another overtime. Might as well see if we can draw out the misery to football game lengths

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Duke/Louisville.... What do I do if there is no lesser of two evils. Go Louisville I guess *vomits*

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
"Go big blue" chants begin to overcome the false hopes of South Carolina fans in their own arena

Evil reigns. :)

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Wait I thought ISU was good. Oh well everyone puts up lovely games in conference play

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
[Death to] Louisville looks good so far today. They figured out how to shoot

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
I'm having to listen to the Kentucky game but it sounds terrible even by this season's standards

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Take away the refs whistles for the rest of the game so I can go to bed Tia

Bishop fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jan 30, 2015

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Virginia is laying the hammer down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
That was a fun game but drat it was swingy, just like Louisville UNC. Some big comebacks tonight.

Meanwhile UK cruises towards 21-0.

• Locked thread