Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
MVP for SC was Iowa State. Can't get their poo poo together. Must be nerves or something in the water but that was an uncharacteristic terrible performance by the Cyclones tonight.

And now I gotta shave my fuckin beard since they lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
IOWA STATE WINS. Due to my daughter giving Cy a high five earlier today. Was the edge they needed to put away those pesky Jayhawks

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Iowa State Cyclones learn to play basketball in the next 10 minutes please thanks.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What the hell is happening to Iowa State.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Blaming Thoguh and my daughter for this loss. Thoguh for not posting correctly. And my daughter for not giving Cy a high five like last week.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Its like Iowa State looks GOOD when they play well, btu when they don't they look like poo poo. So schizophrenic they are.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Iowa state cast protective spells with Hilton Magic. I'm fine with this. Like i said, cyclones are a different team at home and look top 5 worthy.

Got drat

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus christ up 21 points on a ranked opponent. Let's play like this EVERY game cyclones

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Could still do better setting up the three and calming down.

Texas keeps running the same play too. Come on ISU, adjust.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What the gently caress is this magic 3 point thing with Texas. They've made like 6 straight or some poo poo.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
But it IS true...I think me, Melt, Thoguh actually went to ISU. And we're vocal about our support :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Iowa State did some quality basketball there in the second half. Hilton Magic is 4 real yo.

• Locked thread