Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
Malcolm Hill. I told y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

americanzero4128 posted:

Illinois is down by 11 to Nebraska and is going to lose. They fuckin looooove those 3 pointers, even when you only make 2 of them.
What a dumpster fire.

I think jacking threes is probably our best avenue to score points, since we don't really run any offense, and when we do, everyone sucks at making shots.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Needed that one.

Also, these end of game situations are freaking ponderous with all the reviews.

We had zero actual turnovers (three offensive fouls), and still almost lost to Northwestern. Jesus.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

R.D. Mangles posted:

Northwestern is a tough out a Chicago's Big Ten Arena in front of Chicago's Big Ten Fans

I can't figure out why they wasted five seconds before fouling or why Demps didn't go for a patented Tre Demps Ill-Advised But Secretly Clutch Three at the end, but oh well

The other thing that is concerning is that Vic Law is the most hyped recruit they've had as far as I can remember and he doesn't seem to be very good.
I love our trolling of you folks on the "Chicagos big ten team" thing.

And yeah, Law struck me as overrated.

gvibes fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Jan 15, 2015

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

And another Illin guard down. An IU player evidently detached his retina. Out 1-2 weeks.

What a dumpster fire.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

That was p. cool.

Our free throw shooting is bordering on the absurd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

R.D. Mangles posted:

lol at collins just loving going ballistic at a missed goaltend

https://vine.co/v/OIDPiUrUrJA

• Locked thread