Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Tom Crean going pattern-on-pattern with his shirt/tie combo tonight. Little questionable there, Tom.

And Hanner already has two fouls. :bang:

Hello Towel fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jan 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

IU looks like a Division II team when the threes aren't falling

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

This game is just one big :smith:

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Well, IU is making GBS threads it up again early against OSU. At least the Buckeyes haven't really taken advantage.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Hey, Zeisloft remembered how to shoot threes. Good for him.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Oh, Teddy... :allears:

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Troy Williams is taking over this game.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Both teams tried hard to lose it at the end, but IU comes out on top. 2-1 to start the conference season is pretty good.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

We played like poo poo against a poo poo team, but a win is a win. 3-1 is a lot better than 1-3, which was totally a possibility starting the conference season.

Burton actually did pretty well for being a walk-on.

Hello Towel fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jan 14, 2015

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

After being down by 12 a couple minutes in, I'm happy with a 4 point IU lead at the half. Williams was killer there at the end.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Welp, there goes that lead. We're kind of screwed.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I'm glad to be wrong about this game. It's great to see the Hoosiers tough one out on the road. This wouldn't have ever happened last season.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Indiana cannot miss right now. :getin:

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Scrode posted:

I think IU could be in trouble. They shot lights out and Maryland is right there with them.

Yeah. :smith:

But we'll see.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Okay, I'm starting to believe we can actually win this.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

7 threes for Yogi. Crazy. :woop:

Time to head down to Kirkwood.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Well, IU is probably going to get killed @OSU, but it could be a fun game, especially if IU starts fast.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I think a lot IU fans would agree with me when I say that I would kind of hate Crean if he wasn't my team's coach.

Good start from IU so far. They seem to have started right where they left off from Maryland.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Is anyone else having a hell of a time with CBS streaming? It's barely functioning for me right now.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

This team just falls apart as soon as Zeisloft and/or Robinson come on.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I'm surprised that IU has managed to keep it this close, with how lovely they've been playing over the last few minutes.

E: and somehow we're tied

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

yeah, this game is pretty much over i think

good try, hoosiers

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I don't think this game will live up to expectations. Both teams look rough as hell so far.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Considering the amount of poo poo I have to do for tomorrow, I really shouldn't be watching it, but :shrug:

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

there are like 50 people in assembly hall and we're down 10-5 to rutgers

this is just sad :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

winning is preferable to losing

that's about all i can say about that poo poo-tastic game.

we're gonna lose to wisconsin by about thirty

• Locked thread