Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
It probably doesn't help Indiana that Izzo probably put our guys through some sort of Great Leap Forward after the last game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

Not exactly your fault, I would literally bet on MSU to make a full-court shot right now.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

Can any Michigan fans here confirm my suspicion that this game is pretty much your own personal hell?

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

Eltoasto posted:

Michigan-OSU basketball games don't matter as much since we play 2-3 times a year, especially a regular season game.

I am happy to see OSU playing man to man, rebounding and energy is definitely up. A few mistakes here and there but I would rather that than play a weak rear end zone.

I'm more referring to their constant mentions of Ohio State winning the football championship last night.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

Michigan State is absolutely demolishing Rutgers right now, 62-36. It's about time we played as well as we are.

E: The current run is 30-2, I think the BTN commentators just said.

• Locked thread