Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...

Hello Towel posted:

IU looks like a Division II team when the threes aren't falling

That's as bad as they've looked in a long time. Brutal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...
IU is so drat lucky that was late

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...

Hello Towel posted:

We played like poo poo against a poo poo team, but a win is a win. 3-1 is a lot better than 1-3, which was totally a possibility starting the conference season.

It's going to be a long 2-4 weeks without HMP...defense was just god awful tonight

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...
So is Rutgers all of the sudden not terrible or is everyone they play having a lovely game?

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...

R.D. Mangles posted:

gently caress illinois

This can never be said enough

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...
Man the refs in this IU/UI game are really letting these guys bang around.

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...

Hello Towel posted:

Indiana cannot miss right now. :getin:

I think IU could be in trouble. They shot lights out and Maryland is right there with them.

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...
Insane night for Blackmon, Yogi, and Williams. Tough to beat when all 3 of those guys are on fire.

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...
Turnoverpalooza. I've seen this show before. OSU is going to win easily if IU keeps this poo poo up.

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...
At least Yogi showed up today

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...
Holy gently caress Northwestern. This season is seriously cursed for you guys. No other way to explain it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...

goldboilermark posted:

iu can score 15 points in like a minute and a half if they get out and run and i just expect it to happen here at some point

IU is playing like hot garbage. I don't see it turning around any time tonight. I think you're ok.

• Locked thread