Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

Eltoasto posted:

I wouldn't mind them being good again, but haven't had a chance to see them play yet or really kept up with their recruiting.

Vince Edwards and Isaac Haas from this year's class are going to be really good, Kendall Stephens is a really good shooter and apparently AJ Hammons gives a poo poo this year. They're missing a true point and another outside shooter this year though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Eltoasto posted:

Well Purdue fought well, but can't beat out the B1G motto "On the Road? Get hosed". At least they are consistent.

Free Throws:
Wisky: 27
Purdue: 7

And it ended up 31 - 7, 8 of those were from Purdue fouling to stop the clock at the end up the game.

goldboilermark posted:

jon octeus has arguably been our MVP this season and has been awesome at the point so i don't know why you think they are missing a true PG. we'll be missing one next year, barring another dude falling into our lap a month into the semester lol

Octeus has been awesome, especially tonight but I thought he was more of a 2 playing point out of necessity this year.

PotatoJudge fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Jan 8, 2015

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Isaac Haas got a foul for being elbowed in the nuts

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

ColdBlooded posted:

These officials have been complete poo poo, especially once Turgeon got T'd up. Purdue gets 3 straight phantom calls against them after that :rolleyes:

Yeah, they were bad both ways, but Turgeon spooked them when he got T'd.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Penn St is cursed at home. They were up 3 with 5 seconds to go, Purdue missed 2 free throws but got their 3rd or 4th rebound off a missed FT. Kendall Stephens 3 tied it then Purdue ran away with it in OT.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Purdue's going to blow this game because they can't hit freethrows or stop Iowa from getting offensive rebounds.

22 offensive boards so far to Purdue's 22 total. This is ridiculously bad.

PotatoJudge fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Jan 24, 2015

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Basil Smotherman saves Purdue!

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

goldboilermark posted:

iu can score 15 points in like a minute and a half if they get out and run and i just expect it to happen here at some point

Ray Davis, Bryson Scott & Basil all showed up tonight. Hammons is perfect from the floor and has 6 blocks. It's been fun to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Penn St loses another close one, by 2 at Illinois. They got hosed on a no call at the buzzer

• Locked thread