Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
big 12 owns i thought it would be a down year for baylor but we might sneak in and make a run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
go texas tonight

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
this ut vs ou game owns the 2nd fg was scored 6 minutes in

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
has no one watched bball before, the undefeated team always loses in the tournament, so keep being undefeated kentucky, gently caress you baylor always beats you except that one year we didn't but whatever

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Looks like its conference time and that means Baylor will drop 8 of their next 10 to good teams (big 12 is the best conference in the nation, at everything) and drop out of the rankings and the ncaa tournament and then they'll win 8 in a row to sneak back in the tournament and Win the National CHampionship, congrats all

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Also I hope I don't have to do postgame with Mulkey because she's one of the most miserable assholes I've dealt with in any sport.

gently caress tcu today. also lol that you hate all of baylors Award WInning cHampionship Coaches that OWN HARD

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

dude789 posted:

Baylor women's basketball head coach Kim Mulkey.

(from when Louisiville upset Baylor in the NCAA tournament a couple years back)

another bs ref call ruining Baylor's season, up there with 2010 Duke and 2015 Michigan State Baylor Bears Bitch National CHampions

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
the worst part of baylor season ending ref calls is that no one cares about the school and the call isnt as outrageous as like the dallas/detroit call so no one remembers, except me

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I don't personally hate Briles. Never had to deal with him, but Mulkey is maybe the biggest bitch I've ever dealt with, including Mick Cronin. Drew's just a sanctimonious rear end in a top hat.

i dont hate your coaches but i probably hate all of your fans when theyre at home. theyre nicer than TCU fans away though, TCU sucks

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Thoguh posted:

Ya'll only beat TCU on some questionable officiating in the last minute of the game. So I wouldn't bitch too much about it.

but we tied it up fair and square and were on a roll and everyone knew we were winning that game whether during regulation or in OT, tcu was done, also gently caress tcu in basketnball gently caress them and go baylor bitch

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Mulkey now spending an entire timeout complaining over another reach in, going to get every call. This after she got into an arguement with the fans behind her. She is a giant loving baby.

You gotta whine to win, look at crybaby Phil Jackson and Michael Jordan and their combined 346 National CHampionship trophies

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
this game is so bad baylors offense and free throws are so bad

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
lol refs were calling fouls every possession on both teams til 10 min left and then just went to pure gently caress baylor mode giving phantom fouls on clean blocks, fake charges, and saying tcu is in bounds and other crap

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
good tcu lose 2 more so baylor can stop being the worst losers in big 12 history

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
always root against refs

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Thoguh posted:

ISU won, Texas & Oklahoma lost. A pretty good day.

Also baylor won, tcu lost. Good big 12 day

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Wofford is a good little team.

With this and incarnate word beating michigan baylors ooc football schedule is shaping up to be tough

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
time for baylor to beat iowa state. well we're still in our midseason slump so prob not but maybe, if we outpassion the other team with grit and determination, and really use our heart. also gathers has the best rebounder name

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Thoguh posted:

gently caress a Bear. God Bless.

congrats on your easy win during baylor slump and lol that even tcu couldnt get their first big 12 win in 21 games over us during our annual slump. fcuk iowa state

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Thoguh posted:

Iowa State seems to have forgotten how to basketball.

ugh baylor was 16-1 at beginning

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
first halves dont even matter, theyre so useless. if youre lucky you can pad your head start but youll jsut collapse and lose no matter waht, baylor bitch

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
haha like that huge tree trunk couldve gotten pushed over by that scrawny iowa state dude

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
thanks iowa state for ruining our season lol

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Thoguh posted:

We aren't going to let you slump. We deny your goals.

i was wrong, we were pre slump. losing those 2 games was just bayloring, now were gonna slump cause you took out our pg and passing is already our weakest point. our defense and rebounding is good but our offense doesnt have the 3 point shooters (best is 39%) or the big dudes like isaiah austin that let our offense work last year

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
see look they dont even boo the bad calls when booing might change that one call and win them the game

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

seriously gently caress Baylor

finally we got a win against a real team, we shouldve had kansas too (and mich st in football) maybe we'll make the tournament two years in a row for the first time ever and then who knows since unlike the football team the bball team is actually pretty good in the postseason baylor bitch

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Spiritus Nox posted:

I am not at all used to watching Baylor not horribly cock up the final sequence of a game like that one.

they kinda cocked up the entire last 12 minutes or whatever to lose their 12 point safety net, see the entire first half was useless, baylor always finds a way to lose a lead

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
i like when people quote baylor postseason records under scott drew cause its real good but theres 2 NITs in there from when they were clearly NCAA level teams so they only had 1 loss between both NIT tournaments and it makes them look even better than they are (but 2 elite eights and a sweet sixteen and a AFF championship is nice)

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Spiritus Nox posted:

Sure, but then the game was tied or within one score for the entire final minute or so and we didn't make any uniquely bad decisions like having horribly thrown inbounds passes or forgetting how much time was left like we usually do

yeah i thought chery was dead too, it was a surprisingly good game. our offense still looks rough and our passing is bad but if we can keep our defense and rebounding how it is we can compete. and get some corners on the football team we have like 5 targets and i bet theyll all go Texas instead

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Ross posted:

It would be nice if Iowa State could hit free throws again.

Hard to bitch much about what were probably a couple missed calls on the last two plays when you lose by one and miss eight free throws.

I will bitch anyway though, that was a really really blatant push-off.

baylor has the worst ft% in the conf after tcu

plus its no big deal to lose to the best team ever, you guys played well despite being such a small, poorly ranked, bad team with low expectations. beat kansas for us next week

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Horns Down, gently caress Texas.

That is all.

I think im gonna go to the texas game to watch west virginia lose to an overrated poo poo team

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
baylor loves blowing huge leads

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
baylor can beat iowa state but cant beat poo poo kstate and barely beat tcu, slump time

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
baylors offense is still terrible but their rebounding makes it seem like they can score

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
the west virginia mountaineers are terrible and deserve every loss since ruining baylors perfect national championship season wvu cant even beat the shittiest team in the big 12, texas

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

AfterFather posted:

They already beat the shittiest team in the Big 12.... TCU.

did tcu finally steal the most losses in a row record from baylor

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
damnit tcu won at texas tech right after getting 2nd place in the longest losing streaks record, leaving baylor as the worst. gently caress tcu

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

Baylor, why.

Why.

baylor loves losing big leads to poo poo teams or good teams or ok teams

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Thoguh posted:

Every game is going down to the last possession. Don't they know Hoiberg has a heart problem?

Not just isu, the whole conference. Only blowout ive seen is texas ou. texas beat kansas this weekend and baylor beat ou i hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

OctoberBlues posted:

It appears that Huston-Tillotson is still beating Baylor, now with 6 minutes to go in the first half. What a hilarious upset that would be...

baylor is resting 2 starters. gathers just set the big 12 rebound record and might beat the school record as well (26 is where he is now, 27 is baylor record).

im not sure why they scheduled this, but its a local texas college so hopefully they got a nice payday

• Locked thread