Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

ISU just playing bad right now. Can't make many shots and just some general sloppy play. Luckily Okie State is playing just as bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Thoguh posted:

We have totally lost our offense these last couple games. lovely to have a slump but nice to see us at least be competitive when we can't hit a basket to save our lives.

They seem to have found it in the second half. Still kind of a sloppy game.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Blocks and blocks. Hogue with the monster block to possibly save the game. Bad finish by OSU.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Thoguh posted:

gently caress a Wildcat. God Bless.

Agreed. We can not let this attack on the common decency of the Big 12 continue.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I feel like ISU keeps missing out on these easy chances and it's driving me nuts.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I can start breathing again.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

anne frank fanfic posted:

Not just isu, the whole conference. Only blowout ive seen is texas ou. texas beat kansas this weekend and baylor beat ou i hope

WVU has been on both sides of blowouts. They beat OU by 19, but then lost to Texas by 22 the next game.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

For the love of god ISU don't lose to Texas Tech.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Thoguh posted:

gently caress a Longhorn. God bless.

At least the women beat Texas twice already.

No more room for error for ISU after this past weekend.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

DornerHorse posted:

Monte Morris is such an underrated PG...

Like every game the announcers call him the best point guard in the country, so I don't think he's that underrated.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Clones were up by double digits with 3 minutes to go so I went to bed. I wake up and see they barely won, good job guys.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's also nice now that even more games are on TV. I moved back to Chicago right after school, and since it was Big 10 country, the only times I ever got to see ISU play was against Kansas because Kansas was a big draw, or if they managed to play a Big 10 team. Now nearly every game ISU played this year is on some sort of ESPN channel. Makes it easier to comment now that I can actually see the games instead of just looking up box scores.

Edit: Also, Hoiberg is super likable, and the team has improved pretty much every year under him. So is a cascade of enthusiasm for the team. Especially when the football team is going in the opposite direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

ISU in the process of blowing out TCU. I don't think TCU can come back like Texas did.

Edit: The Greek even got some minutes!

Bird in a Blender fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jan 31, 2015

• Locked thread