Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
best part about dead space is shooting monster arms off with the plasma cutter. it feels really good. hitting a monster about to pounce on you with stasis is real fun and nice too.

you can also make an excitable friend play the first couple of chapters and watch them flip the gently caress out. that's fun too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

No Such Thing posted:

I feel like I'm missing out by not playing any survival horror crafting zombie whatever the hell games, but are there any that are even worth it?

Dead Rising 1 and 2 were a lot of fun, if you consider making smoothies 'crafting'

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Leadthumb posted:

Is Dungeon of the Endless a good game?

I enjoyed it, so the answer is probably no

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Pumprag posted:

Is Sim City 4 good?

yes but iirc you have to 3rd-party patch it because there's a bug, something to do with traffic and commuters, which will gently caress your city up hardcore if it's connected to neighbors

• Locked thread