Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

is super motherload a good game to play one player? i like tunneling in games but i don't know if it's real coop heavy or what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

is the newest Thief worth playing? like, if we pretend it didn't have some big legacy behind it, is it a decent game?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i only played AC2 and i thought it was garbage. would mordor still be good to play?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

which etrian odyssey is the best? i like persona q a lot and want to keep dungeon crawling

i've only played 4 and untold, and of the two i'd say 4. it has neat overworld stuff and side dungeons.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Fungah! posted:

trying to blow 300 coins on club ninty before may, anyone know if harmoknight's any good

it is very simplistic to play but it is fun and cool.

• Locked thread