Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

i dont think its on sale atm but a good cheap game to keep in mind is ziggurat

its pretty much a 90s shooter roguelike. lots of cool "guns", totally randomly generated levels and items every time, and you keep unlocking more poo poo the game can generate as you play it. ive had a lot of fun with it.

I thought they already made that game and it was called tower of guns and it was terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Was the new wolfenstein good? It seemed fuckin cool

It was vastly better than anyone expected it to be. Idk how much it costs on steam right now but I'd say buy it for around $30-40

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

which would you pick: sunless sea or darkest dungeon

i'd like a spooky roguelike to play

they're both ok but extremely slow games. sunless sea I like more because it's got more to it than darkest dungeon but it's not really a roguelike, its more about exploration and stories

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

SGR posted:

Dying Light, Evolve, Shadow of Mordor - any of these worth my time?

Shadow of Mordor is fun if you liked Assassins Creed before it got terrible and/or the Arkham series. Evolve is worth your time if you have 3 friends to play it with and one of them paid for your copy

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

does shadow of mordor have the same problem as AC where it's terribly easy and youre never in any actual danger

For the first hour or so you're actually really vulnerable and can get overwhelmed super easily, and then by the third hour you're an unstoppable death machine

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Schnedwob posted:

Cons:
Early-Access survival game that seems a bit feature-light

Pros:
Unique setting, game mechanics, in-game feedback system, by the devs of Natural Selection 2

http://store.steampowered.com/app/264710

I'm torn, Imp Zone. what do you guys think?

Schnedwob posted:

Early-Access survival game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Looper posted:

Have there been any good early-access games?

dota 2

• Locked thread