Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

is super Mario good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i have only played the xrd demo and never any other guilty gear game but it plays like other arc sys games (persona and blazblu is what I've had experience with). Technical and fast paced if you can learn the kinda strange mechanics. Also it looks really drat good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I really hope SF5 is compatible with my PS3 stick. I don't want to buy a new one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Was the new wolfenstein good? It seemed fuckin cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

It was vastly better than anyone expected it to be. Idk how much it costs on steam right now but I'd say buy it for around $30-40

It seems rad but it's still 60 dollars on steam for some reason, I'll be waiting for the next sale

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If you stop playing SMT4 for any reason for longer than a day or two you're guaranteed for be get lost, just fyi. Also play persona, what the hell is wrong with you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's boring as hell

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SGR posted:

Dying Light, Evolve, Shadow of Mordor - any of these worth my time?

Absolutely not.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

im desperately trying to like on of the 2d castlevania games. i tried aria of sorrow and harmony of dissonance, absolutely hated both. what should i try>

Symphony of the night

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

durr im looking to play a castlevania game and if i google the phrase "good castlevania game" I only got 1000000 hits about symphony of the night. Any suggestions?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is Cities: Skyline good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Looper posted:

Have there been any good early-access games?

Minecraft

• Locked thread