Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
ill just make a new thread for every game i want to know about like a normal human, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
i shatn be palying it as its absed on a gay western anime

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
the first dead space scared me in a lot of times

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Barudak posted:

Its a 4x game that basically said "hey man, lets make it so the races are more than just free starting tech and small +/- resource differences" but its big call out on the box feature of quests are often buggy or so inconvenient as to be unfinishable and only matter at all if you're going for the games equivalent of Alpha Centauri's stupid loving become pure light victory and you have to fuckin love really mediocre turn based strategy combat to not just slap auto resolve at every opportunity. Oh and despite having a tutorial pretty much every race has a mechanic that's core to their gameplay that's never explained nor has a tooltip telling you how to use it to compound on some other unexplained systems the game is stacked on.

Pretty fun though, that aside. A solid $10-$15 title assuming you dig the genre and are not currently reliant on your mother for both mobility and sustenance.

this sounds good. i didn't care for endless space, how does it compare to that

• Locked thread