Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Is the saints row 4 gotyc edition worth the extra $2.50?

e:Or is there like 1 or 2 pieces of dlc that are worth getting on their own

memy fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jan 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Was the new wolfenstein good? It seemed fuckin cool

Yes

you shoot nazis on the moon and have emotions

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Barudak posted:

More so, combat is Arkham-style. The game likes to throw tons of enemies at you and they hit really hard at first and then you get more health and suddenly fights are just a conga-line of murder. I did not care for it at all and quit when I realized bumping off war bosses was 100% pointless.

I haven't played it yet because I'm cheap, but I've heard that the game experience is way better if you simply don't take any health upgrades

• Locked thread