Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
inexpensive meal
Jan 29, 2012

toot toot
Crimson shroud was decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inexpensive meal
Jan 29, 2012

toot toot

Silver Striker posted:

Since they're on sale, has anyone The Legend of Korra game or Dangan Ronpa 2? I'm interested in the Korra game because it's made by Platinum and they rule, but it didn't get good reviews and I've never watched the show. I like visual novels such as Phoenix Wright and I read the Let's Play of Dangan Ronpa 1 which seemed cool, but I'm not sure if the second one is worth it and I would like some Imp feedback.

i haven't gotten very far in dr2 yet but it's pretty fun. presentation is way better than in dr1, visuals are good, sound design and music are much better (the beach sfx in the beginning was really good, trapped by the ocean song etc). probably worth what they're asking for.

inexpensive meal
Jan 29, 2012

toot toot

Looper posted:

The writing is still hilarious garbage, as are the characters.

You're not wrong. Something about it charms me.

• Locked thread