Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
xrd has really nice models that look like sprites. it's an interesting design choice that paid off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
is dark dreams don't die worth the hard drive space on the xbone? ive been looking for a game to scratch the deadly premonition itch

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

liquid courage posted:

as soon as someone mentioned high school sim bit, i lost interest. sounds dumb as hell. digital devil saga looks like it might be more my speed, i guess.

if you are going to play DDS, you have to get both of them to get the complete story

i recommend SMT: Nocturne, but if you have a ps3, you can get all of them for $10 a piece i think :mrgw:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Looper posted:

Also I bought Nocturne having never played a non-P3/P4 SMT game, what should I expect?

Don't sacrifice or release the Pixie you get at the beginning

You can fuse her into different things, but just make sure you keep that demon in your party

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

BKPR posted:

is the newest Thief worth playing? like, if we pretend it didn't have some big legacy behind it, is it a decent game?

it is bad and i regret buying it

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
which would you pick: sunless sea or darkest dungeon

i'd like a spooky roguelike to play

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Is Hyrule warriors actually good or like good for a Warrioirs game

it's good and there's a lot of DLC to extend your playing time if you're into that

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

apropos to nothing posted:

has anyone played Toukiden for the vita? its coming out for ps4 at the end of the month and it looks pretty good, kind of like a monster hunter light. just wondering if it was fun.

It is Monster Hunter Lite, with a neat Japanese aesthetic. Try the demo first, though.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Yoshi's New Island is on sale. Is it almost as good as the original Yoshi's Island

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
drat.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

SGR posted:

Dying Light, Evolve, Shadow of Mordor - any of these worth my time?

Shadow of Mordor is really fun. It's like a cross of Assassin's Creed and Middle-Earth

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
which etrian odyssey is the best? i like persona q a lot and want to keep dungeon crawling

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Looper posted:

Have there been any good early-access games?

im liking darkest dungeon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Is the old republic any good I keep getting email telling me it's on sale

no

• Locked thread