Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Korra's probably the worst game platinum's done, but it's still kinda ok, I would play any other platinum game over it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

mad world is probalby worse

MW at least had music to fall back on. And better aesthetics really, Korra is surprisingly plain. The gameplay is better in Korra though

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I feel like I'm missing out by not playing any survival horror crafting zombie whatever the hell games, but are there any that are even worth it?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Are the van helsing games worth picking up?

I found the combat to be pretty sluggish for an arpg, so I didn't really play it that long. It might've gotten better later.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Is the Lufia 2 remake on the DS any good? Local store has a used copy.

I really enjoyed 2 on the SNES and the Ancient Cave took up way too much of my time.

they turned it into a lovely arpg with grinding and terrible platforming. stay far far away.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

MPLS to NOLA posted:

i'm on the 3rd phoenix wright game and it's bad so far. are the apollo justice or miles edgeworth games fun?

I didn't play aj, but I kinda liked the edgeworth games, the first one at least. they were super easy, but it's a nice diversion from pw since people treat the protag like he's competent.

I understand that a lot of people don't care for the investigation games, tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

liquid courage posted:

is rogue galaxy for ps2 good?

it's made by the dark cloud people, so it's probably above average, but with some execution problems.

• Locked thread