Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The annoying part of Recettear is trying to get your dungeon crawling people to buy the cool sword you have sitting out instead of a candy bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Link Between Worlds, Bravely Default, Fantasy Life: which one should I buy today.

I liked Link Between Worlds the best out of those three but Bravely Default is pretty good too. Just sucks when you start repeating stuff.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Mach2 posted:

This is actually the only thing about Recettear I didn't like.

Oh and the little girls that refuse to pay more than 1% above base price. gently caress them.

The little girls can have their cash flow leveled up and they end up paying absurd amounts of money for dumb poo poo like chocolate bars. It just takes awhile to get there. Also please don't gently caress them.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Doctor Goat posted:

the best thing is when the old man comes in and says he desperately needs metal stuff and he'll be back because you can buy vending machines and sell them to him at a crazy markup

I didn't know you could do that with vending machines...can you put the vending machines INSIDE a vending machine?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

fyad btich

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Is the Lufia 2 remake on the DS any good? Local store has a used copy.

I really enjoyed 2 on the SNES and the Ancient Cave took up way too much of my time.

Eye of Widesauron fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Jan 21, 2015

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

PantsBandit posted:

Is Elder Scrolls Online worth buying now that there's no sub to pay?

:whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

No Such Thing posted:

they turned it into a lovely arpg with grinding and terrible platforming. stay far far away.

Phantasium posted:

It's completely changed and not for the better.

Hope you like generic action RPGs.

Thank you. I shall stay far away and just use the romhack that fixes a few of the bigger errors if I want to play it again.

• Locked thread