Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Popular Human posted:

how's that legend of korra game? never watched the show but videos make it look like Bayonetta Jr.

It's shorter than Bayonetta but pretty good. Def. A Platinum game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Hoodrich posted:

i shatn be palying it as its absed on a gay western anime

actually, yeah Korra is gay now thank you for being open to others

re:chat if you haven't watched the show you might not have as much fun since it takes place between seasons 3 and 4 or something. It's fun if you like Platinum but if you liked and understand the other game's predecessor maybe go for that.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

No Such Thing posted:

I feel like I'm missing out by not playing any survival horror crafting zombie whatever the hell games, but are there any that are even worth it?

nah

if you just want some general horror-atmospheric games, though, I think The Void is highly underrated. Confusing as hell if you don't watch the first two or three LP's of it to explain what to do, but underrated.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Dexters Secret posted:

*talks louder thist ime* HEY SHOULD I PLAY TRANSISTOR!!!!

Did you like Bastion? if so, then yes.

Also still probably yes even if you didn't like Bastion. Transistor is pretty cool and has a cool soundtrack to boot.

• Locked thread